fifty four

liked by xlilhuddy, iitspayton and 742,971 others

jennamilk i took him to my favorite restaurant back home🥺

[comments]

xlilhuddy my new favorite restaurant, i wish there was more than one😔

luvanthony I WANTED TO GO WITH BITCH ASSES

leopatra im so happy youre home, ive missed you sm
jennamilk ive missed you too hun !!

user1 jenna taking chase to her favorite hometown restaurant is the cutest🥺

after we got done at our lunch date i decided to take chase to the park. i texted lydia and told her to come to the park with the guys (jaden, payton and anthony so far).

we got there and i smiled as i saw a familiar head of curly hair.

"hi hunny." i greeted leo who gave me a tight hug.

"ive missed you so much!" he told me and i smiled, chase got into the hug and we laughed.

"i missed you leo." chase said and leo laughed.

"miss you too chase." leo replied, he grabbed his skateboard and we followed him to the skate park. lydia and the guys arrived soon after and payton and i tried showing them all tricks.

"can we please go to the park now?" lydia whined and i groaned grabbing my board.

we walked over to the park and played a game of hide and seek.

when it was my turn to seek i had found everyone besides chase. i looked in one of the hidden tunnels of the play ground and he sat under there giggling as he talked to a little girl about her favorite my little pony.

"i found you." i smiled as i watched my boyfriend and the little girl talk, it was so pure.

"is that her?" she asked.

"yes." chase responded.

"she really is pretty." she told chase. "can i be the flower girl at your wedding?" she asked chase and he laughed, nodding.

"we're not getting married for a while, we're still too young." he told her, and she frowned.

"i think you should get married now, shes gorgeous!" the little girl exclaimed, throwing her hands up and smiled.

"tell her that." he said.

"miss chases girlfriend, you should marry him because you're gorgeous and he loves you very much." the small girl said to me and i smiled widely.

"well thank you, and i will marry him someday." i told her and she smiled before running off.

"shes so cute, i cant wait to have kids." chase told me and i nodded, i helped him out of the tunnel and he hugged me tightly.

"i love you so much."

i apologize for not updating as much :( ive had terrible writers block and just havent felt up to writing.

just know i love you all and i will try my best to write more.