sixty one

being 5 months pregnant and going to college was a struggle. chase was still in california and i was supposed to go there next week for christmas break.

i walked out of my last lecture of the day, my stomach was definitely showing. chase thinks we're having a girl, hes sure of it, but we want it to be a surprise.

we still havent told our fans, ive been doing a good job at hiding it, i just feel terrible not telling them. our manager wasnt as mad as we thought, he actually accepted us, said we could tell the fans when we're ready.

chase wants to tell them on christmas, which i agreed to do.

i got into my car and drove to the apartment to see the girls and anthony who was staying over there. i walked into the apartment and smiled seeing anthony and ronnie cuddled up on the couch. i took off my coat and hung it up.

"hey mamas! hows baby doing?" anthony asked running over to me, touching my stomach like a little kid.

"babys good, very squirmy today." i responded.

the boys were very supportive of the baby, they were all super excited and couldn't wait to spoil it.

"how are you?" he asked me, i shrugged.

"hungry." i laughed and went to the kitchen, i saw lydia pulling out cookies from the oven.

"hi hunny, draykes coming over." she told me and i smiled, i havent seen him a while since we've been busy with school.

"i miss him." i yawned and went to grab one of the hot cookies.

"no! theyre fresh, you'll burn yourself." she said cautiously.

"do you have anything else to eat? eggos?" i asked and she laughed, she pulled eggos from the freezer and put two in the toaster for me. "youre the best." i smiled, she handed me some hot cocoa since i couldnt have coffee.

"thats gonna be a gorgeous baby." lydia said, i smiled widely just thinking about seeing the baby.

"i hope they have chases eyes." i told her and she nodded.

"either way the babys gonna be gorgeous."

liked by xlilhuddy, jadenhossler and 382,861 others

jennamilk sweater weather

[comments]

xlilhuddy my baby's gorgeous
jennamilk i love you !!

jadenhossler woah mamas you lookin fine🥵
jennamilk right back at ya !

user1 why do you never post outfit pics any more:(
jennamilk im sorry hunny:( i'll post some new ones after christmas

i walked in the living room and saw drayke, i smiled and hugged him.

"awh lil mama youre gettin so big!" he said excitedly, putting his hand on my stomach.

"babys growing so fast, its insane." i told him, the baby kicked and he jumped in excitement.

"i cant wait until you have the baby!" he smiled, i laughed and sat down next to ronnie.

she took my hand in hers and smiled at me.

"i love you lil sis." she told me.

"i love you too ron."