extra !!

jenna stood in the kitchen making dinner for her family, her and chase now had three kids. 16 year old maisie, 10 year old montie jay hudson, and 3 year old molly jane hudson. the whole group was also coming over for dinner with their families for christmas eve.

maisie had invited her boyfriend over for dinner so he could meet the whole family. everyone wanted to see jadens reaction when he met him. maisie feared that her family would embarrass her in front of ivan.

"family we are here!" noen yelled as he walked in, everyone else coming in behind him. noen went and hugged jenna, maisie waiting patiently for her boyfriend to arrive. jaden hugged maisie, squeezing her in his arms.

"uncle j, let go." maisie laughed, pushing away from jaden, only for noen to hugged her.

"noen! no!" she squealed. noen put her down and frowned at his niece.

"no more uncle noey?" he pouted.

"its childish." maisie shrugged, noen nodded and walked over to hug montie and molly.

payton ruffled maisies hair which caused her to push him away. she flattened it back down, payton helping her fix it.

then ivan walked in, maisie immediately pushing payton away and going to her boyfriend. jaden walked behind her, ready to meet him.

"hi ivan." maisie greeted, hugging her boyfriend.

"hi may." he said, embracing her in his arms.

"oh, ivan, this is my uncle jaden." maisie said, directing his attention to jaden.

"oh, my mom used to watch your videos on, whats it called uh-" "tiktok?" jaden interrupted.

"yeah." ivans ears turned red, not wanting to mess up with maisies family.

"may may! cwimis mwovie!" molly whined, bringing maisie the remote, then she saw ivan. "dats my boyfwen." molly jumbled, going to hug ivan.

jaden smiled, automatically approving of maisies choices.

jaden hugged maisie again, her hugging back.

"hes cute, keep him." jaden whispers, maisie smiling big.

the all sat at the large table, anthony struggling to put his 2 year old, miles, in his high chair. ronnie laughed at her husband struggling, yet didnt help him.

"ant, its not that hard." lydia laughed, drayke taking a video of the scene.

"you do it then." anthony groaned, handing miles to lydia, who got him in the chair easily.

"you've had two kids, you got practice." anthony muttered, everyone laughed.

maisie sat between ivan and drayke, not saying much, just enjoying the time.

after dinner they all made their way to the living room, many of them sitting on the floor or cuddling on the large couch. maisie sat criss cross on the floor next to ivan who was playing with montie.

"maisie, hows photography going?" noen asked, sitting next to her.

"its going amazing, i would show you my pictures but my cameras in my room.

"you should take some pictures for me." noen joked, maisie perked up.

"i would actually love to, ive seen your modeling shoots and theyre great." maisie said, noen smiled widely.

"mommy, can we each open a present tonight?" montie ask jenna who was cuddles next to chase.

"do we all want to do that?" jenna asked, everyone voted yes. "okay, we can all open a present." she stated.

immediately presents were being passed around.

everyone loved what they had received, chase getting overly excited for his new game.

for the rest of the night they all sat and watched christmas movies. they bunched up in the family room, wearing matching pajamas and drinking hot cocoa.

everyone happy with their life.

hi guys! i miss you all so much!

this is my present to you all, im so thankful for every one of you!

hope you each have a very happy holidays!!<3