fifty three

i walked into chases room and laid on the bed, we had to leave tomorrow and i was stressing out. it was gonna be crazy with a house full of 7 guys and 3 girls. it wasnt like i had the biggest house either, hell i didnt even have a house, its a three bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms. how in the fuck are we supposed to stay sane for a week.

chase came into the room and laid next to me. i put my head on his chest and sighed.

"what's wrong baby?" he asked, i just shrugged.

"tired." i mumbled.

"i have to pack, we leave early in the morning." he said and gave me a kiss, before trying to get up.

i grabbed his waistband and pulled him back to me. jaden was at his house packing so it was just us.

"more kisses?" i asked and he groaned kissing me again, i smiled into it and he pulled away.

"now let me pack." he said, going to his closet to get clothes. i followed him and grabbed a sweatshirt i wanted.

"im stealing this." i told him, he nodded, not even bothering to argue.

i put the sweatshirt on and sat back down on the bed. i could feel myself getting tired as i had nothing to do. i decided to take a small nap as chase packed his clothes.

i woke up a few hours later and didnt see chase in the room so i went downstairs. he sat on the couch watching madagaskar and eating ice cream. i sat down next to him and opened my mouth for him to give me some ice cream.

he shoved the spoon in my mouth and went back to watching the movie. he finished the rest of the ice cream and set it on the table.

during the middle of the movie he placed his hand on my inner thigh.

"baby can we watch a different movie?" i asked him, he nodded and changed it to some romcom.

during the movie his hand slowly inched up my thigh and i was getting irritated. i finally had enough of him teasing me and straddled his waist immediately connecting our lips. it was a heated kiss and he groaned at the feeling of my ass rubbing against his clothed dick.

"f-fuck." he moaned as my lips met with his neck.

suddenly the front door flew open and we both groaned.

"jaden!" i whined and the curly haired boy threw his hands up in surrender.

"sorry." he laughed, and chase rolled his eyes.

"im gonna go take a shower." chase said and i nodded getting up so he could.

"sorry i ruined your moment." jaden said, i shrugged an d he sat next to me. "yknow whos hot?" jaden questioned me.

"who?" i asked.

"madison beer."