fourty three

i sat on anthonys bed, texting the groupchat about how we all missed each other.

incoming facetime call from ronnie...

i jumped in excitement and answered it quickly.

"holy shit you're alive!" i squealed, i saw her gorgeous face and got excited.

"yes i am." she laughed. "theres legit no service in madagascar." she told me.

"ive missed you so much." i told her.

"ive missed you too, sissy."

oh yeah, ronnie is my half sister, shes 2 months older than me. basically our dad was dating her mom and she got pregnant and he cheated with my mom who also got pregnant. ronnie and i havent always been close but shes still my sister. no one really knows about her since i don't mention her much and shes been in madagascar for the past 7 months.

"so i heard youve got a boyfriend." she wiggled her eyebrows and i laughed.

"yes i do." i blushed.

"tell me about him, is he nice? does he respect you? is he hot? does he have hot friends?" she asked and i laughed.

"yes to all of those." i responded and she smiled.

"ouuu, send me pics." i put her paused and sent her pics of chase and i.

anthony walked in wearing only sweatpants and i rolled my eyes.

"put a shirt on." i joked and he laid on the bed.

"oh is that him?" ronnie asked once she was unpaused.

"no, this is my friend anthony." i told her and showed anthony who waved with a cute smile.

"holy fuck, uh hi." ive never seen ronnie get nervous over a guy but she practically just shut down. i put my earbuds in so she could talk without getting nervous. "d-does he have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"no ma'am." i answered and she nodded.

"hey, i gotta go but i'll talk to you later."  she said.

"okay, by sis, love you."

"love you too." she said before hanging up.

"who the fuck was that?" anthony asked.

"my sister." i laughed, and he scrunched his nose.

"didnt know you had one." he mumbled and i hummed.

"yeah its a long story." i responded.

"she's gorgeous." he told me and i smiled with a nod.

"want her snap?" i laughed and he nodded his head quickly.

"insta too?" he questioned and i laughed.

"yeah." he smiled and handed me his phone, i put in her snap and instagram. she instantly followed and added him back.

"she's gorgeous holy shit." he mumbled, i smiled knowing already that they'd work so well together.