fourty one

"i dont wanna talk babygirl i wanna fu-" "love you!" i interrupted chase and he laughed as he hovered over me.

"you're gorgeous." chase said, staring at my body as i was only in his tshirt.

"i really hope that no one finds away into our room." i breathed, he nodded and leaned down to kiss my neck.

my hands went to his hair as my legs wrapped around his torso. his lips connected with mine which resulted in a heated kiss.

his hand slid up my chest and to my neck, i smirked into the kiss and let out a small moan. he removed his hand and replaced it with his lips. my hands tugged at the bottom of his shirt.

he pulled it off and threw it somewhere in the room. i flipped us over so i was now straddling his waist. my lips met his jaw and i kissed down his neck, i could hear his breaths getting heavier.

i left a small hickey just above his collar bone, earning a shaky moan from him. i slipped out of the oversized shirt i was wearing. leaving myself in the calvin klein underwear set i had on.

"beautiful." he smiled, his hands rested on my thighs.

i smiled widely and our eyes connected, his hand reached the back of my neck and pulled me towards him.

a knock at the door interrupted our moment and we both groaned. i grabbed the shirt i was previously wearing and got up to answer the door.

"what?" i questioned, annoyance filling my voice.

"wanna come to dinner with us?" noen asked and i looked at the four boys in front of me.

"sure, lemme put some pants on." i responded and went to find a pair of leggings. not bothering to fix my messy bun. chase grabbed a shirt and followed me out of the room.

"what were you two doing before we knocked?" griffin asked, they all looked at us and chase and i blushed.

"so, where we going to eat?"