thirty

liked by jennamilk, notnoen and 462,872 others

xlilhuddy gosh we're cute :3

[comments]

jennamilk what yall dont know is that i choked him after this bc he was texting some twat :)
user1 tea-
user2 prolly texting cynthia 😳

cynthiaparkerrr itd be easier to hold me
jennamilk id be easier to block you:)

notnoen CUTEST COUPLE GAHH
jennamilk CUTEST BBYBOY

avanii ur adorable
jennamilk no u🥺

lydsjane sksks payton and i are cuter✌️🤪
iitspayton ^

user3 you should just break up tbh

liked by xlilhuddy, lydsjane and 197,726 others

jennamilk pda :)

[comments]

benjikrol WOAH keep it pg kids
jennamilk tell that to ur bfs twitter-

user1 ok but like is he a good kisse-
jennamilk taught him everything he knows;)

draykeaf anna oop-
jennamilk an i poop-

notnoen thx for reminding me im lonely ✌️😔
jennamilk thx for reminding me im ugly
user2 okay but like the friendship i didnt know i needed pls meet

user3 are you going to lightsout tour?
jennamilk hopefully:)

cynthiaparkerrr 🤡🤢
user4 its not nice to talk abt urself like that😬

chase laid his head on my stomach as i played with his hair.

"im so excited for vidcon." he said and i nodded, reading the comments on my recent post and responding to as much as i could. "whatcha doin?" he asked, i showed him my phone.

"haha look at cynthias comment, and that response." i laughed and showed it to him, he groaned at her comment and let out a slight chuckle.

"whatta jealous twat, shes literally 14 like the fuck." he muttered, intertwining our fingers.

"im almost 18." i scrunched my nose and he laughed.

"you're old." he said, i flicked his forehead.

"shut up." i hissed, but laughed. i hated that most of my friends were younger than me. "i really hope im able to join lights out." i mumbled, he smiled widely.

"haha, about that..." i scrunched my brows in confusion. "spoke to our manager last night, and hes gonna squeeze you and lydia into the tour, since it was such a big request." he told me, i smiled widely and tried to contain my excitement.

"holy shit baby! im so excited!" i squealed and kissed him, he laughed into the kiss but kissed back.

it soon became heated, on of his hands cupped my cheek while the other found its way to my ass. my hands went under his shirt, feeling his chest.

he pulled away and took off his shirt, i was so glad it was just us at his house. his hands reached the hem of my sweatshirt and he looked at me for approval, knowing i wasn't wearing anything underneath. i nodded and his pulled it up, he had seen my chest before but it was very briefly.

"god, you're gorgeous." he mumbled before connecting his lips to my jaw. he kissed down my neck, sucking until he found my sweet spot. i let out a quiet moan, and felt him smirk against my skin as he left a trail of very noticeable hickeys down to my chest.

his lips found their way back to mine and we made out for about another 20 minutes. considering neither of us were ready to go any further.