sixty

here it is !!

love you all<3

i heard a knock at the door and jumped excitedly knowing its chase. i ran to the door and immediately hugged my boyfriend tightly.

"awh hi baby." he said and i smiled looking up at him and giving him a kiss.

"are you hungry? we can go out to eat?" i asked him, mainly because i was starving, well i felt like i was.

"uh sure?" he laughed, i ran back inside and grabbed my keys and phone. i grabbed chases hand as we walked down to my car.

"i love you so much." chase said and i smiled, i wanted to tell him, but it wasnt the right time.

"i love you too baby." i responded, we got in my car and i drove us to pizza hut because thats what i was craving. we got out and went inside, we sat down in a booth and looked at the menu.

"wanna get a medium pepperoni pizza and cinnasticks?" he asked and i nodded, taking a sip of my chocolate milk which made me miss noen.

"you're so pretty." chase said, i smiled and felt a blush creep on my cheeks.

he ordered our food and we sat and talked for a while. i started to feel nauseous at the smell of all the foods cooking. i held it back though.

we got our food, ate, talked some more and left.

we got back to the dorms and i went to my room while chase went to the bathroom. i grabbed the ultrasound picture and held it in my hand, i was shaking.

"hey baby, whats wrong?" he asked, i looked up at him and could already feel tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"chase, sit down. we need to talk." i said, putting the picture between my legs so he couldnt see it. i could see worry in his eyes as he sat next to me.

"a-are you breaking up with me?" he asked and his voice cracked.

"no, definitely not. im scared you'll break up with me after i tell you this." i mumbled, i grabbed his hand with my shaky one.

"di-did you cheat?" i could see the tears pooling in his eyes.

"no, hunny. pl-please just listen to me." i said, he nodded, i could feel his hands start to shake. "so um, remember when we last had sex?" i asked him.

"yeah, how could i forget." he laughed, i let out a nervous laugh.

"well remember when we couldn't find any condoms?" i asked, i instantly saw his expression change as he started to put it together.

"w-wait." his voice cracked as tears spilt from his eyes, his free hand went to his mouth in shock.

"i got this taken the other day." i pulled out the picture of our baby the size of a gummybear.

"is-is this-" he choked and held the picture in his hands, i couldnt tell how he felt. "y-you're pregnant?"

i nodded, wiping away the tears that fell from my eyes.

i watched as a small smile formed on his lips, he looked at the picture, then to me and then to my stomach. he cupped my face with his hands.

"we're-we're having a baby." he said, his reaction was way different than i expected.

"y-you dont hate me?" i mumbled, he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"are you kidding?! im so happy- i mean i wasn't expecting this but-but this is amazing!" he exclaimed, i smiled and kissed him.

"fuck, whats management gonna think?" suddenly reality hit him and he frowned.

"theyre not gonna be happy, but we'll get through this baby, we're having a baby!" i told him and he smiled again.

"ive got to call my mom!" he said excitedly, "holy shit! and jaden, oh my god im so excited!" he jumped up and i smiled, so thankful he wasnt upset.

he was far from the reaction i thought he would have.

"i love you, and i already love our baby!"