fifty nine

its been almost a month since ive found out that im pregnant, so far the only people who know are layla, lydia and ronnie. chase is supposed to fly in some time this week, i dont know how im gonna tell him yet.

i was sitting on my bed eating what seemed to be my 5th reeses cup of the hour and doing my homework. i played my cavetown playlist which helped me study.

my phone was repeatedly going off though.

new message from tictac babies
ebaby | noen
perm boy 1 | drayke
perm boy 2 | jaden
baby | chase
griffy | griffin
wifey | lydia
lays chips | layla
bbyboy | payton
ronbon | ronnie
ant boy | anthony

ebaby
jennaaaa we miss you

perm boy 2
mamas come to us

griffy
bbg we love and miss you!!

perm boy 1
guys she's probably busy w school shit

baby
sorry if we're bothering you bby

wifey
yall bother me tf

lays chips
im tryna study

perm boy 2
sorry bby

bbyboy
take ur shit elsewhere

me
i will kill you all

ant boy
well shit someones pissy

me
yeah i am

baby
whats wrong baby🥺

me
just tired and dont feel good

griffy
wish i could come nurse you:(

me
me too
i miss my boys

ebaby
i miss you more

perm boy 2
no i miss her more

me
stfu

perm boy 2
sorry mamas:(

baby
well i'll be there tmr!!

me
yay:)

i put my phone down and went back to my homework. i finished it about an hour later and went to the kitchen for some cereal.

"we need to go shopping." i groaned and layla laughed.

"yeah your pregnant ass keeps eating everything." she said, i rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. i wasnt showing yet, but i was definitely showing symptoms.

i had my first ultrasound sound the other day and got a picture printed of the 2 month old fetus growing inside me. i think thats what im gonna use to tell chase.

"i really wanna skate, but im scared to even though im not very far along." i told layla and she shrugged.

"im an art major, not a doctor." she replied, her eyes were glued to the tv as she watched fairly odd parents. i poured my bowl of cereal and sat next to her.

"we really need to get a hobby besides school." i laughed and she nodded.

"i think i found a job!" she exclaimed and i smiled.

"really, where?" i asked her.

"hobby lobby, they're hiring for 11 dollars an hour!" she said excitedly, my eyes went wide.

"damn thats like more than i make on tiktok and youtube." i joked.

"oh shush, your job is to look hot, thats easy."