eleven

the game has gone on for about an hour now and it's currently anthonys turn.

"chase, truth or dare?" anthony asked.

"dare."

anthony leaned over and whispered into chases ear, not allowing anyone to hear the dare.

"y-yeah i can do that." chase responded and looked at me before blushing. i furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged.

"what is it?" payton asked.

"cant say." chase answered.

"im getting tired of this game." lydia stated, standing up. "lets do something!" she exclaimed, we all looked at her as if she was crazy.

"its 1 in the morning, what are we gonna do?" elmo asked, she smirked.

"skinny dipping." she replied, everyones eyes widened.

"uhh sure?" i shrugged, just then drayke walked in. his eyes were bloodshot and he stenched of weed.

"really bro?" chase asked and drayke rolled his eyes.

"we're goin to the beach, if you wanna stop being an ass, join us." anthony said, patting his back as we all left the room.

"what the fuck is wrong with him?" i mumbled, it upset me that he was acting like that.

"hey, dont pay attention to him." chase said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"hes my boyfriend, chase i kinda have to." i groaned, he stopped me and stood infront of me, putting both his hands on my shoulders.

"please, hes gonna continue to be an asshole and its gonna get worse. hes gonna hurt you, and i dont want to see you get hurt, because you may not give a shit about me but i care about you." he said, looking at me with a frown, he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"chase, i-" "just come on." he smiled pulled me to the rest of the group.

once we got to the beach we decided not to get in completely naked so we all just stripped down to our underwear. mine consisted of a sports bra and a calvin klein thong.

chase came over to me and picked me up.

"no! chase! put me down!" i screamed, he ran into the ocean, holding me bridal style. "chase, please!" i laughed, my arms were wrapped tightly around his neck so he couldn't let me go.

"tell me you dont hate me." he said as he was now waist deep in the water, my feet touched it slightly and it was freezing.

"n-no." i shivered, i dont hate him, i just wanted to fuck with him.

"jenna, please. i cant stand this." he sounded hurt and i sighed.

"chase, i dont hate you... i just dislike you." i smirked and suddenly i felt my body being thrown into the cold ocean.

i swam back up to the surface and jumped on him.

"fuck you!" i laughed as i wrapped myself around him, i had completely forgotten that we weren't alone.

"you guys would be cute together!" i looked and saw payton smiling, i quickly let go of chase and swam to payton.

"n-no, im dating drayke." i mumbled, i looked back at chase who was now messing around with anthony and elmo.

"cmon, seriously? drayke clearly is using you and hes such a dick to you. chase is so good to you and he's trying so hard to get you to like him because he really likes you." payton said, i looked at my hands with a frown.

"you really think drayke is using me?" i asked, i could feel myself tearing up, considering i had real feelings for him.

"i know he is." payton responded, i could feel myself choke up and i wrapped my arms around his waist as i cried.

"jenna whats wrong?" i heard chase ask and i looked at him with a frown.

"im sorry im such a bitch to you all the time." i mumbled, chase shrugged putting on a small smile.

"its alright, i know you mean well." chase responded. i smiled at him and let go of payton to hug chase.

"group hug!" lydia yelled and suddenly there was 6 teenagers hugging in the ocean.