sixty four

i have the final chapters written in my drafts so do you guys what them published today?

or do you wanna wait?

i watched as the pink balloons bursted from the box and looked at chase in shock. everyone screamed in excitement and i hugged chase tightly.

"i told you!" chase stuck his tongue out and i rolled my eyes, giving him a soft kiss.

"congratulations mamas! and chase." i hugged jaden who was excited we're having a girl. "now i can spoil her!"

"im still gonna be the best uncle!" griffin yelled and i laughed, the past few days the boys have all been arguing over who was gonna be the best uncle.

jaden walked back over to layla and hugged her. i laughed when i saw anthony chasing ronnie around with a cupcake, trying to smash it in her face.

"anthony if you smash that cupcake in my sisters face i will put you in the bottom of the best uncle list!" i joked and immediately he stopped chasing her. chase laughed, i watched him smile and felt my heart race.

"i love you chase." i told him with a smile.

"i love you too baby." he responded.

the boys talked me into doing a tiktok with them and it was cute because they all touched my stomach.

"payton, bubba hi." i walked over to the younger and brought him into my arms. "i love you hunny."

"awh, i love you too jen." he smiled and kissed my forehead, drayke was trying to show chase some skate trick.

i started to get cold as it was just getting into spring and michigan weather is ass. i walked inside where chases mom was cooking.

"hi momma." i smiled and hugged the woman.

"hi sweetie, why arent you out with everyone?" she asked.

"its cold and my body hurts, i think im gonna lay down. if they ask where i am say im in lydias room." i told her and she nodded, i grabbed a cookie and walked upstairs.

about 20 minutes later the door opened and i looked up seeing griffin.

"hi hunny." i smiled at him and he laid next to me.

"just came to check on you, chase is trying to skateboard so i thought i'd see if you were okay." he told me and i smiled.

"im alright, its just hard to stand for too long. im also super tired, i can barely sleep anymore." i told him and he frowned.

"im so sorry." he said, i shrugged and rubbed my stomach.

"its okay, i love her and i cant wait to meet her." i told him with a big smile.

"me too, she's gonna be so spoiled." he laughed and i nodded, his hand touched my stomach.

"have you thought of names?" he asked.

"thought, nothing's official though. chase gives me names and there's only one i really like but im not sure." i shrugged, he nodded.

"you're gonna be an amazing mom." he told me.

"you really think so? im still so scared and excited at the same time." i mumbled, he rolled his eyes .

"you'll be amazing." he responded, he leaned his head on my shoulder and i smiled.

we ended up taking a nap and not waking up until everyone came in and laid down with us.

"i love you all, you're the best family i couldve asked for." i told them all, i was getting emotional.

"my forever family, i cant wait to meet the new member soon."