thirteen

liked by xlilhuddy, luvanthony and 43,862 others

jennamilk thanks for being there for me, even when i wasnt so nice to you. i appreciate everything youve done for me :) <3

[tagged: xlilhuddy]

xlilhuddy dont thank me hun, i care abt you no matter what !! <3
jennamilk :')

luvanthony date already gd

user1 werent you just dating drayke? now youre moved onto chase? wow didnt take you for a whore
xlilhuddy 1) they broke up, 2) we're just FRIENDS, 3) she is NOT a whore, shes a kind and beautiful girl who respects others, unlike you

lydsjane frick yall are cute uwu
jennamilk no u

i smiled at chases response to the hate comment and decided to make a few tiktoks.

as i was making one to "go loco" chase walked in and started dancing with me and picked me up. i watchced the video and thought it was cute so i posted it with the caption; he's annoying lmao<3.

"i want cuddles." chase whined and i laughed as he picked me up and brought me to the bed. lydia was with payton on a date so it was just us in the hotel room.

"i leave in 3 days." i mumbled as my head leaned on his chest.

"don't remind me, i want you to stay forever." he responded, running a hand through my hair. "do you wanna go for a walk?" he asked and i nodded, getting up and going to my clothes.

"pick out my outfit, i dont know what to wear." i groaned and he got up, picking out an outfit that actually was kinda cute and almost matching his.

"now we can match and look cute." he smiled and i went to change.

we walked to the park and found a walking taco stand. we got the walking tacos and some waters and sat down on a picnic table.

"take some pictures of me." he said and i got my phone out he he started posing. "let me take some of you because you look cute." he pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of me.