twenty one

leo, isaiah and i all sat on the couch watching highschool musical 2. as we were in the middle of it and singing at the top of our lungs, the the door had opened.

"lydia, finally!" i yelled and jumped up, i was surprised to see someone i didn't expect. "ch-chase." i almost broke as he brought me into his arms.

"hi baby." he mumbled putting his head on my shoulder, squeezing my waist.

"this is so cute!" i heard isaiah and laughed, as i cried happy tears.

"awh baby, dont cry." chase said, pulling away and wiping my tears.

"i-i missed you so much." i told him, he stood smiling.

"i missed you too." he said, i looked behind him and saw drayke taking pictures.

"no, ew im crying dray, dont." i pushed him and gave him a small hug.

"i cant believe you're here." i mumbled and hugged chase again.

liked by xlilhuddy, iitspayton and 84,862 others

jennamilk last post of the day, i just cant believe im in your arms right now. i literally thought you were ignoring me all day and was sad but youre here. i fricken love you like holy shit. you make me so happy and i couldnt be more grateful🥺❤️

[tagged: xlilhuddy]

[comments]

xlilhuddy 🥺

iitspayton thats it, im getting a plane ticket to come see my besties
jennamilk BET

user1 try telling me theyre just friends and i'll fight you

user2 he could do so much better lmao
xlilhuddy BAHAHAH i dont want better. ever. shes perfect and im so grateful that i have her in my life.

i looked up at chase and saw him smiling at me. i sat up and placed myself on his lap.

"chase, i-i really like you." i mumbled, immediately he connected our lips. it was a slow and passionate kiss.

"i really like you too." he said into the kiss, i smiled and pulled away, hugging him tightly.

"i never want you to leave." i said, i started to feel myself getting sleepy.

"good night princess."