seven

liked by draykeaf, iitspayton and 43,726 others

jennamilk my bby is the best🥰

[comments]

draykeaf no mine is

xlilhuddy ann i oop-

iitspayton SHIP

lydsjane gross

user1 is that drayke👀

user2 BRUH SHIP WHO IS THAT IMMA SCREAM THIS IS CUTE

user3 ur probably gonna get w every guy at playlist
jennamilk yeah we all gonna get together and meet our fans🥰

"bruh! jenna with the come backs at hate comments!" anthony laughed as we all sat in drayke, payton and chase's room.

"i was only being honest." i shrugged, as sat on draykea lap.

"baby, stop moving please." drayke whispered into my ear and i blushed.

"s-sorry." i mumbled but now that i knew it affected him, i continued, but this time being more sexual. i moved my ass so my back was now flat against his chest.

"we're literally in a room full of people." he growled, grabbing my hips and pushing them down so i stop moving, but now i could feel what i did to him.

"wanna come to my room? lydia is gonna stay in here and flirt with chase." i said quietly, he nodded and i stood up. no one noticed as we walked out of the room.

we got inside my room and immediately i was pressed to the door. his lips met with mine and they moved together in perfect motion. our lips disconnected only for his to connect with my neck. he left a few dark hickeys down to my collar bone and his hands went under my shirt, pulling it up above my head. i moaned as his hand squeezed my ass, and he pulled me closer to him. he brought me over to the bed and took off his shirt.

he hovered over top of me and our lips reconnected, his hands roaming all over my body, mine tugging at his curls. i moaned at the feeling of his hand going under my shorts.

i flipped us over and kissed down his neck, leaving noticeable hickeys. i kissed his collarbone and down his stomach until i met the waistband of his shorts.

he moaned as my hands palmed through his shorts, muttering a few curse words.

"j-jenna, wait." he breathed, i looked up at him with innocent eyes. "b-be my girlfriend?" he asked, i smiled and went back up to kiss him.

"fuck yes."