finale

well, here it is guys:(

its been four years since ive had maisie, 2 years since ive married chase and i would never change a thing. i loved my small family, i loved our house in california (yes i finished college) and our tiny cabin in michigan. the boys visited all the time, constantly arguing over best uncle (maisie had a soft spot for 'uncle noey').

i continued reading through maisies spelling work and rubbed my temples, a headache emerging. i could hear chase yelling with payton over some show. jaden currently had maisie out on a 'lunch date with uncle jay' as she called it.

i got up and walked downstairs, lydia sat on the couch trying to watch some new show i hadnt caught the name of. i sat next to her and laid my head on her lap.

"hi hunny." she said quietly, i looked up at her and smiled.

"hi." i replied.

"you're so pretty." she said, i rolled my eyes.

"look at yourself lyds." i chuckled, i heard the front door open and a small scream. i smiled knowing maisie and jaden were back.

"daddy!" maisie giggled as chase picked her up and spun her in the air.

"hi princess. how was your lunch date with uncle jay?" he asked, she looked at jaden and giggled. she whispered something in chases ear which caused him to look at me and whisper back.

"no! they were gwazed!" she squealed, i groaned knowing jaden took her for donuts which would make her hyper.

"jaden-" "hey dont get mad at me, it was her idea." he surrendered and i rolled my eyes, i got up and hugged him.

"missed you jay." i said taking in his scent that hasnt changed over the years.

"missed you too mamas." he responded.

"hey may, guess what?" chase said and maisie smiled widely.

"what?" she questioned, titling her head to the side.

"uncle noey's coming over." chase told her and she squealed, excitedly to see noen.

"yay! uncle noey!" she jumped down from chases arms and ran around the living room.

liked by jennamilk, xlilhuddy and 938,168 others

jadenhossler im the best uncle

[comments]

jennamilk oml

noeneubanks nah bro thats me

user1 awh jadens so good w kids🥺

user2 shes so spoiled oml

user3 SHES SO CUTE AWH

griffinjohnson awh i miss her !!

noen walked through the front door and immediately maisie ran into his arms.

"uncle noey!" she squealed, he picked her up and put her on his hip.

"hows my princess?" he asked, a smile plastered on his face.

"uncle jay t-took me for donuts!" she told him, he looked at jaden and sent him a small glare.

"oh uncle jays tryna one up me?" noen joked and maisie giggled, she pushed herself off of noen and ran over to me.

"mommy, can we go swim?" she asked, sticking out her lip in a pout.

"sure baby, have daddy help you get your swimsuit on." she nodded and ran over to chase, she grabbed his hand and pulled him to her room.

"hey jen." noen came over and hugged me, practically sitting on my lap.

"hi noen, i missed you hun." i said, hugging him back.

"payton do you know where my swimsuit is?" lydia asked.

"uhh my bag i think." he responded, she nodded and went upstairs to the guest room.

"mamas!" suddenly i had three guys on top of me.

"ugh, you guys are so heavy!" i whined and pushed them off and onto the floor.

"im so happy we stayed friends through the years." payton said, i nodded and smiled.

"i love my boys, wouldnt trade you guys for the world." i told them and they all smiled up at me.

"mommy! do i look pretty in my new swimmy suit?!" maisie asked.

"maisie rae, you look gorgeous in anything!" i exclaimed and she smiled, she gave each of the boys a hug and kiss on the cheek. lydia followed her outside and to the pool.

"we're gonna have to fight a bunch of punk boys in the future." jaden said, chase groaned sitting next to me.

"i dont even wanna think about boys." chase mumbled laying his head on my lap.

"babe, get up i wanna put my swimsuit on." i told chase and he sat up, i went to our room and changed into my swimsuit. chase came in and put his on as well.

"my wife is so gorgeous." chase said, pulling me towards him, i blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"i love you so much." i told him, his lips met with mine.

"i love you too baby." he said pulling away, we walked down to the pool where everyone already was.

i sat by the poolside watching as they all played in the water. jaden and lydia were trying to teach maisie to swim as noen, chase and payton were playing water basketball.

i started to think about how far we've all came in the past 5 or so years. it was crazy to think that i started this hating chase.

hes the love of my life, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

i hate ending my books, this is always the hardest part for me. im so grateful for all of you who have read this far.

im just so sorry to say this is the end of hater.

i love you all so much and i wanna give you all hugs🥺

thank you for reading my book.

hope you all stay happy and healthy ! wish you the best <3

xoxo

- adriana