ten

good morning lovelies❤️
hope you have a great day, here's another update for ya:)

good morning lovelies❤️hope you have a great day, here's another update for ya:)

liked by xlilhuddy, lydsjane and 23,862 others

jennamilk chase and i got kicked out of the pool for "drowning" each other

[comments]

xlilhuddy we cray🤪

draykeaf you were at the pool?
jennamilk yessir, i couldnt find you this morning 😔 srry bby

user1 i lowkey ship chase and jenna. chenna? jase?
lydsjane jase sounds kool😎 as a friendship name ofc
xlilhuddy OUUU jase is nice, imma make her my bff
jennamilk @/xlilhuddy bitch i still h8 u

we walked back up to the boys room and saw drayke was now back. he looked mad and we were all confused.

"hey baby, what's wrong?" i asked, sitting next to him. he rolled his eyes and got up from the bed, walking out of the hotel room.

"the fuck?" chase furrowed his brows and laid on the bed. i frowned and pulled out my phone, scrolling through instagram.

the guys and lydia walked in talking really loudly and laughing.

"hey guys." anthony said and laid on top of me.

"ant, get off!" i laughed pushing him over to chase who just hugged him. "thats gay." i joked.

"wanna play truth or dare?" lydia suggested, sitting on the other bed with payton.

"oh yes!" i said excitedly, sitting up.

we all sat in a sorta circle and started to play, lydia going first since it was her idea.

"no chickens. okay, um payton." she looked at him and he thought for a second.

"truth."

"who you crushing on?" she smirked.

"um, you." he answered, looking down at his hands.