thirty two

we got to the mall and immediately we went into spencers. i helped him pick out a few outfits from different stores, each a different style, and he helped me, we thought itd be cute to match. i knew he might have felt uncomfortable with such a bold fashion choice so if he felt uncomfortable, i'd feel uncomfortable with him.

we found our way to claires and i picked out a whole bunch of hair clips. we went to a few other stores and took some pics with fans who came up to us.

"zuimez?" i pouted, tugging at his hand like a little kid, he nodded. i dragged him to the store and bought 2 shirts and a pair of socks that were cute.

"do you even skate?" the cashier asked and i groaned, rolling my eyes.

"yes, now stop being a douche and ring me up." i hissed and chase laughed, the cashier gave me my stuff after i payed and we left.

"im hungry again." i mumbled, we both held several bags and our feet were tired from all the walking.

"cmon, we can get sushi on the way home." he said and i jumped in excitement, i love sushi.

"yay!" i smiled as we walked to the car, we put the stuff in the back then got into the hot car.

he placed his hand on my thigh as he drove and i practically melted in my seat.

"remember when i hated you?" i asked and he chuckled, nodding. "who would've thought we'd be here." i mumbled.

"remember that night, we played truth or dare?" he asked, i nodded thinking back to how mad i was at drayke that night. "anthony, he whispered a dare in my ear. we never told anyone what that dare was, but i went through with it." his voice got quiet and i started to wonder what the dare was.

"wh-what was it?" i asked, he sighed, not taking his eyes off the road.

"originally, i thought it was stupid, and i hated it. but then it was more than a dare. h-he said to take you from drayke, make you mine. i hated the idea of it, i didnt wanna hurt you. but then.. i caught feelings, of course i already had them, but i fell in love with you. every little thing about you, im happy anthony told me to do it." he explained, i nodded, i felt kinda hurt by it but he didnt do it to hurt me, he wanted to be with me.

"me too, cause i'd probably still be hung up on draykes dumbass. dont get me wrong, i love the boy to death, as a friend. but he was a shit boyfriend." i chuckled and chase nodded in agreement.

"we're here." he said and i looked out the window seeing the sushi place.

"mmmh." i hummed and got out of the car, he came around and grabbed my hand. we walked in and a server guided us to our table.

"what could i get you to drink today?" she asked, eyeing chase, i glared at her.

"chocolate milk." chase said and i giggled at how cute he is.

"i'll get a water with lemon." she nodded and walked away.

"she was totally looking at you like youre a full course meal." i said, and chase furrowed his brows.

"wasn't paying attention, i was lookin at you the whole time." he smirked and i blushed, he reached over and grabbes my hand.

"i love you." i said and smiled, he returned the smile.

"i love you too, i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you." he told me, i could feel my face getting so red and my smile was now uncontrollable.

"fuck, stop being so cute, imma cry you fucker." i giggled and he smiled.

the waitress came back with our drinks and took our order.

we sat and talked about so much, about our future together, our past, things we wanted to try. he even mentioned that he wanted kids which made me so happy. we may be 17 but it was still such an exciting thing to think about.

"hello." we looked up and saw a small older woman, she smiled at us happily.

"hi." chase said, smiling up at her.

"i couldn't help but to hear your conversation, you two make such a wonderful couple. i dont see you breaking up any time soon, and i hope you both have such a wonderful live together." she said and my smile brightened.

"you remind me so much of my husband and i. we were once so young and in love like you." she continued, she looked at me.

"hes gonna take care of you, hun. you take care of him too and dont ever forget how much you love each other. even in your bad times." she said, she grabbed my hand and places something in it.

"th-thank you." chase told her, she smiled at him and patted his shoulder before walking away.

i looked at the item she gave me, it was a locket, it had a picture of her and a man who i assumed was her husband. they were much younger, she was gorgeous and he was very handsome.

"who would've knew that would happen." chase mumbled, i nodded still looking at the picture.

"yeah." i breathed and put the necklace on, usually i wouldn't wear something like it but i felt the need to.