nine

liked by xlilhuddy, draykeaf and 53,862 others

jennamilk me judging @/xlilhuddy's every move

[comments]

xlilhuddy rude
jennamilk i h8 u
user1 kinda ship👀
draykeaf well dont :) bc shes mine

draykeaf damnnnn bbg😻

liked by luvanthony, jennamilk and 43,376 others

draykeaf i said thanks my girl designed it :)

[comments]

jennamilk hell ya i did 😎

xlilhuddy dont let em fool you, i gave him the hickey🤪
jennamilk YOU DID?!?! omg ship!!

user1 youre so hot

user2 youre too good for jenna

i walked down to the lobby and saw chase and payton. i jumped onto paytons back and he caught me.

"wanna go to the pool?" chase asked and i smiled.

"now that's something that youve said that i like." i replied and jumped down. "i'll be back in 5 minutes!" i yelled, running up to my room to change.

i changed into a leopard bikini and pulled on a pair of jean shorts before walking down to the pool where the boys were. i had no idea where drayke was and lydia was with the guys shopping, so it was just me, chase and payton at the pool, plus a few teenage girls.

"bet you wont jump in." chase smirked, i rolled my eyes.

"how much we betting?" i asked, i was gonna jump in anyway.

"20?" he shrugged, i laughed but jumped in anyway. i received a glare from the girls in the pool and smiled at them, because im petty. "damn it." i heard chase mumble before he took his shirt off and jumped in. payton sat in the chair and two of the girls walked up to him and started flirting.

"do you still hate me?" chase asked as he swam towards me.

"ehh its less and less every day." i said with a smile and he smiled back.

i ended up playfully trying to drown him and us fighting in the water, causing us to get kick out of the pool. payton just laughed as the lifeguard yelled at us.

last update of the night lovies<3
hope you all sleep well, i'll update in the morning !!
make sure to comment your thoughts:))