fifty one

YALL WE'RE ALMOST TO 100K WHAT THE FRICK
IM GONNA CRY
I LOVE YOU ALL SM
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT HOEMIES🥺❤️

jaden, chase and i all went around the house collecting all the pillows and blankets we could find. after we finished the visit we decided to make a fort.

"i swear we're all slowly turning into vsco girls." chase laughed, i nodded.

they made a tik tok of us building the fort then made a few when it was finished. jaden went to the bathroom and chase and i sat in the fort.

"i wanna get a house with you." chase said and i smiled widely kissing him. "i want to get one here, and then a cabin in michigan so you can always go back home." he told me, my smile was so wide.

jaden came back in and gave us a confused look considering i was smiling like a maniac.

"whatd i miss?" he asked and i just sat and smiled.

"we were just talking about things." chase responded.

we chose on a movie to watch after i got popcorn and snacks.

i sat in the middle of them which ended up with chase pulling me to the other side of him so he could talk to jaden. i groaned as i just wanted to watch the movie in quiet.

"you two are worse than a bunch of little kids." i groaned and laid on my side as they laughed about something on chases phone.

"can i get back between you two? its warm there." i asked and chase sighed, letting me lay between them. my head rested on chases chest and i was facing jaden.

"i miss your straight hair jay." i pouted, he ran his hand through his hair. "i like the curls but your straight hair was so cute." i told him and felt chase squeeze my side.

"i like the curls jay." chase told him, i rolled my eyes.

"now i sound like a bitch, im sorry hun, im just used to the straight hair." i told him and he smiled.

"its alright, its a change thats for sure. but i like it." jaden said and i nodded.

" jaden said and i nodded

liked by xlilhuddy, jadenhossler and 497,721 others

jennamilk vScO fOrT dAtE wItH mY bAbIeS

[comments]

xlilhuddy oh my we're cute

jadenhossler 🥺

lydsjane WHERES MY INVITE WTF
jennamilk I MISS YOU BABY FUCK

user1 i miss the whole group together
:(
jennamilk me too hun:(

user2 you probably third wheeled
jennamilk I DID IT SUCKED BALLS