thirty eight

i sat next to chase and noen on the bus as they both talked. i laid across their laps, a pillow on my seat as i sprawled my body on their thighs.

"you really love her, huh?" i heard noen ask as i only had one of chases airpods in.

"shes my everything." chase mumbled, running a hand through my hair.

"thats so cute, i wish i had something like that." i practically heard noens pout.

"bro, you'll find someone." chase said, i felt someone hit my foot as it was in the isle.

"jesus, jenna tryna kill me." i heard and tried to contain my laugh, knowing it was chase keith.

"baby, do you want anything from mcdonald's?" chase asked.

"my usual." i mumbled, i felt him and noen get up and gently put my body down.

about 10 minutes later they came back and i sat up, chase handed me a sausage mcgrittle, and a strawberry smoothie.

"who payed for this?" i asked him and he smiled, i rolled my eyes. "i'll pay y-" "dont even start that shit." chase laughed and i pouted, eating my breakfast.

he took my smoothie and started drinking it.

"awh you bitch!" i whined, interrupting the snap he was filming. he laughed and handed it back, noen was now sitting with lydia because she was alone considering payton was with griffin.

i kissed chases neck and he pushed me away, only to kiss my lips.

"not on my christian minecraft server!" suddenly chase keith was leaning over the seat and pulling us apart. i laughed and pushed the younger away.

i decided to take a nap, i grabbed chases phone and went to his playlists and changed it to his bts and one direction playlist. we listened to it and ended up cuddling in the seats.

about two hours later we were woken up by anthony and noen telling us we stopped at target for a bathroom break. we got up and went inside to go to the bathroom. afterwards chase, noen and i found our way to the toy isle. we messes around and made a few tik toks.

then we received texts saying the bus was leaving, immediately we ran out. seeing the bus leaving. we laughed as we caught up to it and it stopped, allowing us to get on.

"youre all dumb!" payton said as lydia laughed at us. we went and sat down, i grabbed my teddy bear from chases bag and held it close to me.

"i miss jasper." i pouted, chase kissed my forehead putting his arm around my waist.