twenty three

liked by jennamilk, luvanthony and 93,763 others

xlilhuddy look at my girl, she's gorgeous🤩

[comments]

jennamilk nooo
xlilhuddy shush gf you cuteeeee

user1 THEY CONFIRMED IT

lydsjane YOU GUYS WHAT IM SCREAMING GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW

draykeaf finallyyyyyy
user2 when even the ex ships it👀

user3 ew seriously she's probably gonna use you just like drayke
draykeaf broo what lmao, you dont even know why we broke up and that's definitely not the reason. shes an amazing girl and they deserve each other, she definitely didn't use me and isn't using him.

 shes an amazing girl and they deserve each other, she definitely didn't use me and isn't using him

liked by xlilhuddy, lydsjane and 87,736 others

jennamilk when did i get so lucky😫

[comments]

xlilhuddy wdym im the lucky one
jennamilk i'll fight you

lydsjane SKAKSKSKS WHAT WHY ARENT YOU GUYS DOWNSTAIRS YET
user1 they doin couple things👀

iitspayton I FRICKEN LOVE THIS

user1 im in love w this relationship

user2 he's probably gonna cheat on you the first chance he gets🤷‍♂️

draykeaf 🤰
user3 wait what
draykeaf thats me when i see chase

we finished getting ready and walked downstairs seeing only drayke and lydia. they both smiled at us and lydia attacked me with a hug.

"finally!" she screamed and i laughed drayke was watching us, he seemed happy for us.

"shopping time?" chase asked, we all nodded and put on our shoes before leaving. i was driving and lydia sat in the passenger seat (after fighting chase for it). about 20 minutes later we made it to the mall and started walking around.

"zumiez!" i ran into my favorite store and looked at the boards, i fucked mine up when i fell yesterday. i found one i really liked and got it, then went to look at their shoes but i already had the ones i really liked.

"babe, lets be that weird couple with matching hoodies." chase said, i looked at him in disgust.

"i dont wanna match with you, i wanna steal your clothes. so just get one and we can share it." i told him and drayke laughed, knowing that chase would wear it once and i'd steal it.

he got 3 hoodies and a tshirt that i told him would look good on him. we then went to hot topic and got a few things before lydia and i dragged them into forever 21 and victoria secret.

chase helped me pick out a few things from the stores.

we got lunch and decided that we were about done with shopping, until i saw a big teddy bear in a toy store that i completely fell in love with.

"im gonna get it for you." he said and walked in there, our hands interlaced as i looked at it with joy. he bought it and i held it close to my body.

"what should we name it?" i asked chase who was smiling at me.

"i dont know baby, what do you like?" he asked me, i blushed as we started to walk to the car.

"jasper." i said excitedly.

"i like it."