fourty nine

istg if chase pulls an anthony and sees his top book in wattpad and posts it, im deleting my whole account. especially after all you hoes wanted this chapter smh.

youre lucky i love you guys

im going to hell for this-

ps this IS a smut chapter so if you dont wanna read it then dont

we got out of the tub and our lips instantly reconnected as we walked out of the bathroom. we stumbled to the bed and my knees met with the frame, causing my body to fall backwards.

i scooted up more and he smirked, climbing over me so his wet body was hovered over mine. his lips met with my neck and he kissed down to my chest. i moaned at the feeling of his mouth against my nipple.

he looked up at me and bit his lip, my knees went weak at the sight. he came back up and reconnected our lips, his hand sliding down to my heat.

"can i?" he asked and i nodded, he kissed me again as he slowly pushed his finger into me. i let out a soft moan, never experiencing the feelings of another person.

"m-more." i whined, he inserted another finger. "chase?"

"yes baby?" he hummed, looking up at me.

"im ready to give myself to you." i told him, he smiled widely.

"fuck um, i need a condom." he mumbled.

"i have some in my bag, lydia put them there." i told him, he got up and went to my bag. finding a few of the square packages, he grabbed one and tore it open.

after he put it on it suddenly got awkward, both of us nervous as it was our first time. he climbed back over me and i wrapped my legs around his torso.

"i-its okay to be nervous." he said, almost reassuring himself more than me. he took a deep breath before slowly pushing himself into me.

i let out a pained moan, my nails digging at his back.

"are you okay? did i hurt you?" he asked, preparing to pull out in fear of hurting me.

"n-no baby, its okay, keep going." i told him and he started again.

his thrusts were slow and gentle, as he didnt want to hurt me.

"y-you can go faster, it feels better now." i said quietly, his thrusts went at a steady pace.

i let out a few moans each time he'd thrust into me. his breathing was heavy and i could tell he was holding back moans.

he hit my g-spot which caused a more pleasurable moan.

"f-fuck." he breathed, his lips met mine as he tried to keep a steady thrust.

he intertwined his hand with mine and i could feel my knees weaken. his thrusts becoming sloppier as we were both close to our highs.

it went on for a few more seconds until he released himself inside me, letting out a few profanities. he didnt stop until i was finished though.

after we both finished he rolled over next to me, our hands still intertwined.

"i-i love you." he breathed, i smiled and turned to him.

"i love you too."

THIS IS SO BAD OMG IM CRINGING

BUT YALL ASKED FOR IT SO HERE YA GO