author's note :)

hi there,

so this is just a collection of sad imagines that i've written about both the twins.

i have another book called dolan twins imagines, which are just a bunch of different imagines. you can go check those out too, if you'd like :)

i also just wanted to give a warning, these imagines may contain:

▫️ swearing/bad words - throughout the stories

▫️ mental health issues (anxiety, depression, suicide, self-harm, etc.) - will have additional warnings

▫️ possible violence - (sexual assault, kidnapping, etc.) - will have additional warnings

i think that's about it. i also wanted to mention that i do get inspiration from songs and pinterest and other situations/preference posts on ig. if i do, i'll make sure to give credit. but i don't steal people's imagines entirely so i ask you dont steal mine too. these are my ideas so please, please dont steal them, they take a lot of time to plan and write and i put so much effort into them.

the characters in this story are ethan dolan, grayson dolan, and well, you. as y/n. but other characters may be lisa, sean, and cameron dolan. i alternate between povs and within those, they may be in the first person pov or in the third person. writing in y/n pov, it will mostly be in the second person but it could include the first person occasionally. if i write about friends i may use y/bf/n or i might just make up names. either way, all the characters are fictional. if im writing about your children, then i may use middle names or family names of the twins - just to make it more personal. just wanted to clear that up. and also the twins' age varies depending on the imagine. you can normally tell whether they're a teenager or not so just keep that in mind. also these imagines may have sad topics but not exactly sad endings, it may end with the happy ending, but just be sad overall, if that makes sense.

im always open to ideas so just comment below or message me :)

that's it, i hope you guys like my imagines <3 luv you all

---

© Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed, without the permission of the copyright owner. For permission, please contact @dolanapedia on Wattpad.com. (vi, dolanapedia, vi-writes)

{hi guys!! if you're reading this, then i have three other imagine books for the twins :)) you can go check them out and give me a follow for more books from me <3 -vi}