together//g.d

AN// hi loves <3 this one's not very sad, but it was a request and i did change it quite a bit so i hope you like!!

(y/n pov)

"So what do we do?"

"I don't know, they just, they just did it!" And so you kinda just reach up on your tippy toes and close your eyes and he leans in and pecks you on the lips. And a little shock comes through and you both slap your hands over your mouths, backing away.

You look up at him and giggle. "You shocked me!"

"You shocked me!"

And both of you are just staring at each other. "'s that supposed to happen?" you ask. He just shrugs. "Do you wanna try again?"

"Okay."

And so you kiss again, no shock this time. Your noses bumped though and you giggled before it happened. And you giggle some more. "Does this mean we love each other now?" you ask. He runs a hand through his hair, a habit he'll always have.

"I don't know, you're my best friend, basically," He says. "Well, after Ethan."

"Then what?" He shrugged. "Well, maybe-"

"Maybe you should be my girlfriend or something." You nodded.

"Okay."

"Let me tell E-" He took your hand and started to run. You heard walking behind you.

"Y/N!" Your mom yelled. You frowned as you and Gray turned. She looked upset.

"I think we're in trouble."

"Hi, mommy," You said. She frowned at you.

"What were you two just doing?" She asked. Gray frowned, letting go of your hand. "You're 6 years old, y/n."

"My mom and dad do it all the time," Gray explained. Your mom took your hand. "Hey!"

"You two can't be doing that, okay, you're both way too young." E ran over, kicking a soccer ball between his feet. "I think we should head home."

"But we didn't even have lunch yet, mommy-"

"Doesn't matter, let's go." You frowned and turned to look at the twins as you followed your mother to her car. You gave them a small wave and turned back.

And that was the start to the mess you and Gray had created.

---

You laughed as Lisa passed you the potatoes. "Plans for the future, y/n?" she asked. You sighed.

"I don't know, finish college and then find a job? Nothing interesting." She nodded as you ate. You looked up at the twins, taking a second helping of food. The table was loud, both you family and the Dolans having dinner.

"Well, we're going to Hawaii, in a bit, yeah?" E asked. You cut up some of the vegetables on your plate. "Wanna come- before classes start?" You swallowed.

"I don't know." You looked over at your parents. They shrugged. "I was gonna take some classes, to prepare."

"Oh yeah, bio and-" Gray stopped as everyone looked over. "You mentioned it in one of your vlogs," he said, covering up what you'd told him. You nodded.

"Yeah, bio and chem," you sighed. "You guys go."

"What if we all go?" Cameron asked. "Like everyone, one huge trip." You raised your eyebrows. "Come on, you can skip a few classes in just a week." Your parents agreed.

"It's been a few years since we've taken a trip like that," Your dad said. Your mother agreed.

"I don-"