post-surgery//g.d - pt 2

AN// TRIGGER WARNING: violence and alcohol consumption :(

(y/n pov)

"Let's get you together," Gray said softly, pulling you to your feet. He moved away the pills, throwing them away as you washed your face, trying to cry out the last of your tears.

You dried your face and turned back to Grayson, who was reading the divorce papers over. "I have dreams about you," You told him. He looked up at you, eyebrows raised.

"Really?" He asked. You nodded and gave him a small smile.

"I've always like dreamed of someone, but I could never see your face," You said trying to remember. "I always assume it was Mark, but the person was much taller," You told him. Grayson grinned looking down at himself.

"Think it could be me?" He asked. You smiled and shrugged. "Do you remember any of it?" He asked you. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"My friend was there, and she told me what happened, with us acting all weird," You told him, walking out of the room you once shared with your husband. Grayson followed you out. "But I couldn't remember anything except for the earring," You said, pointing to his ear. His hand immediately went to touch it.

"Wow," He said. You gave him a small smile. "Do you know when he's coming back?" He asked you. You shrugged, smile fading.

"I think you should go before he gets here, to be honest," You told him. Grayson began to shake his head. "I really think you should, he won't like you here," You told Grayson. He sighed and nodded, opening his arms.

You walked over to him and into his arms, head against his chest. You felt so at home. It felt like you'd known him forever. "I wish we hadn't met like this," He whispered. You nodded against him. And just as you were pulling away, the front door opened.

You and Grayson both turned heads to see your husband, Mark, walking in. "What the fuck?" He asked. You pulled away from Grayson, eyes widening. You gasped as you rushed, walking over to him. "WE haven't even fucking divorced, and you're fucking cheating?" He asked, voice loud. You winced and shook your head, putting a hand on his shoulder. He pushed you off.

Grayson came up behind you and Mark's eyes landed on him. "Don't touch her," Grayson hissed at him. Mark raised his eyebrows. You put your hand on Grayson's arm to tell him to stop.

"Gray," You whispered, trying to keep yourself calm. You knew Mark and you were already on bad terms. And the way he was just screaming at you, it scared you- a lot.

"Gray? What kind of fucking name is that?" Mark sneered. You sighed and pushed Mark forward slightly, farther away from you. He was scaring you. "Stop touching me, you slut!" Mark screamed at you. You gasped and backed into Grayson, his arms instinctively, wrapping around you.

"Don't fucking call her that," Grayson yelled. Mark's eyes filled with anger and you looked down, only to see his fists clenched. You looked back up at him, as his palm made contact with your cheek.

You gasped, hand going up to cup your cheek as you push Grayson away. Your eyes fill with tears as you rubbed your stinging cheek. You wiped at your eyes turning to see Grayson's fist meet Mark's nose. You gasped, rushing over. Mark fell backward holding his bloody nose as Grayson rubbed his fist, looking at you.

"Are you okay?" Grayson asks, walking over to you. You back away and Grayson looked at you confused. "What's-" You cut him off.

"I need you to leave, Grayson," You said quietly. Grayson shook his head, confused. You look over at Mark, still staring at his bloody hands from touching his nose.