bad days//g.d

(y/n pov)

"Yo, y/n!" You shook your head awake and pushed yourself up. As your stomach churned as you sat up and your head felt heavy, you knew you weren't feeling it. "It's 11, get up," Ethan said. You looked around, realizing you were in Grayson's room.

Ethan walked around the bed and crouched down. He gave you a smile and you planted your face into a pillow. "Ethannn..." You groaned. You heard him sigh.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" He asked. You turned your head and looked at him. You gave him a small smile. "Do you want me to call Gray?" He asked. You shook your head lightly.

"Where did he go?" You asked. Ethan sat in Grayson's chair. You pulled Grayson's blanket over your shoulders and curled up into a ball.

"He went to get you food," Your heart melted and you sighed. "Are you sure you're okay, you look upset." He asked.

You nodded. "I'm tired." You said. He nodded, and you added a yawn to prove it. "When Gray comes home, can you tell him I'm not hungry? I just want to sleep." You said. Ethan nodded.

"Okay, I'll let you sleep then," He said. You smiled as he got up. "I hope you feel better."

---

You groaned as you woke up feeling something on your shoulders. You looked up to realise you were lying on your stomach. You turned to look back and see Grayson. He was sitting on the backs of your legs, his knees on either side of your waist. "Grayson." You said.

"What?" You smashed your face back into his pillow and sighed. "I'm giving you a massage!" He exclaimed. You rolled your eyes.

You felt him get off of you and you rolled over, hugging a pillow tightly. "Can I please sleep?" You asked. You felt the bed move as he moved around, fixing the sheets you'd messed up.

"It's almost 4, y/n, you've been sleeping for hours," He said. You felt tears brim your eyes and you shut them to stop them. No luck with that. "Y/N?" He asked. You wiped your face on the pillow and looked up.

He was standing in front of you and you sighed. "Yeah," You said, with the little energy you had.

"Are you crying, baby?" He asked. You shook your head. "Y/N." You covered your face with the pillow again.

"I'm not crying Grayson, go away." You said your voice muffled by the pillow. You felt his body lying on top of yours and you groaned. "Grayson." You groaned again.

"Don't be sad, I love you." You smiled as you felt his arms wrap around you and your pillow. "Tell me why you're sad so I can fix it." He mumbled into your neck. You sighed and turned to face him. He adjusted himself so he wasn't hurting you.

"I don't know," You whispered. He lifted his head and looked down at you. "I'm sorry." You muttered.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked. You looked away from him.

"I feel like I should be," You whispered. He sighed. You shut your eyes tight again, to block out the tears, but they came back.

"Hey," You let a sob slip your mouth as Gray turned to look at you. "Please, don't." He whispered into your ear. He hugged you tight as you let go of the pillow. You were gripping to grip the front of his t-shirt instead.

"I'm sorry," You whispered again. You pressed your face into his shirt as he held you tighter and tighter.

"Shh..." He whispered. He slowly got up as you covered your face with the sleeves of your sweatshirt. He sat up and pulled you into him. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he wrapped his arms around you again. "Is it getting bad again?" He whispered. You rested your forehead on his shoulder and sniffled.

"I don't know." You whispered eventually. You felt him nod as you began to cry again. He pressed your body to his as you wrapped your arms around his neck, bringing him as close to you as possible. "I hate that you love me." You muttered. He pulled away to look at you.

"What do you mean?" He whispered. You shrugged and looked down at your legs. "No, baby, tell me, what are you-" You cut him off.

"I hate that you're letting me hurt you," You whispered. He looked at you.

"Are you going to hurt me?" He asked. You let another tear fall, and he lifted a hand to wipe it away.

"What if everything falls a-apart again?" You asked. He shook his head. "Then I might g-go-" He cut you off.

"You're not leaving my arms," He whispered. You cried into his neck for a little more as he whispered sweet nothings into your ear. "I fucking love you, okay?" You nodded slowly, wiping your tears from his neck.

"I l-love you too," You said. He sighed brushing your hair from your face. Planting a kiss on your forehead, he pressed his forehead to yours.

"Feeling any better?" He asked. You nodded and threw your arms around his neck again. You held onto him tight as he chuckled. "God, I love you." He said. You smiled and pulled away, wiping your tears,

"Can we eat?" You asked. He smiled and nodded. He stood up with your legs still around his waist. He put you down and you smiled. Grabbing his face and pressing his lips to your once more, you finally breathed. "Grayson?"

"Yeah?" He whispered.

"Thank you for being mine." You said. He nodded wrapping his arms around you once again.

"My pleasure."