transferred//g.d - pt2

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of sexual assault

(y/n pov)

You smiled as Gray took your hand in his. "Where's Starbucks?" You asked. He turned.

"Hm." You smiled. "I think we passed it."

"Well, you were supposed to be looking for it," You laughed. He turned again. "Let's check there," You said, pointing to a map of the mall.

You both walked over, staring at it. Your finger trailed down the screen. "Why are you checking under women's fashion- it'd be under food?" He asked. You looked up and frowned.

"Oh." He laughed.

"You're so stupid." He pressed his finger to the location. "That's on the second floor."

"So why are we on the third, Dolan?" He rolled his eyes and you walked towards and escalator, hand in hand.

"You're the one who wanted to go to Walmart to get those pictures printed," He pointed.

"Exactly, baby, that was on the second floor- you're the one who pulled me into the fricking elevator." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, fine, it's my fault, sorry," He mumbled. You leaned up and he kissed you.

"See?" He smiled, stepping off after you. "I always win."

"Hm," He looked around. "There it is!" You laughed and rushed over with him to get your coffee. "What you normally get?"

"Are you ordering?" He nodded. "How gentleman of you."

"Oh shut up, I'm getting used to this whole boyfriend thing." You laughed. And he stepped up and ordered for you both. After paying and reciting your names, you walked to the counter where you'd pick up the drinks.

The lady put them both down. "Grayson and- y/n?" You reached up for them, thanking her, then Gray.

"You're welcome," He said. You kissed his cheek and continued down the mall. "Where to next?"

"I'm hungry." He gaped at you.

"Are you kidding me- is this not food?" You smiled and walked ahead of him. You pulled on his hand and he froze.

"Oh-" You stopped walking as he did. "Sorry, here," You held your hand out and he shook his head, sticking his in his pocket. "I'm sorry, I didn't think."

"It's okay," He whispered. You smiled up at him and he gave you one back. You walked side by side for a moment.

"So how's therapy going, you never told me." He smiled.

"It's going good, I think." You grinned and he nodded. "He's a cool dude."

"Yeah?" He nodded. "Talking helps?" He nodded some more. "Did telling the school help?" He swallowed and you watched his Adam's apple move.

"I think it did." You nodded and rested your head against his bicep as you walked. "Thank you."

"I did absolutely nothing." He opened his mouth to argue. "What about E, is he still-"

"He's okay now." When Gray had decided to tell the store, Ethan had acted out in anger and had gone to those girls and threatened them. They, in turn, had gone to the principal and had said they felt endangered.

With Gray, E also went to therapy, to get his anger under control. Where his anger had stemmed from was understandable, but the way he acted out was wrong. Gray had told him that he was okay, and they were working on it together.

"That's great, Gray, really." He smiled at you. "I'm so so proud of you."

"You know," He started. You were walking around aimlessly at this point. "If it weren't for you, I would've never done anything besides transfer?" You smiled.