life saver//g.d - pt2

AN// so this is part two of the last imagine, and once again, this whole thing was my friend's idea, so all creds to her !! :)

TRIGGER WARNING: ethan's delusional (sorry), attempted murder, police

(y/n pov)

"We were here for like, 10 minutes," Grayson sighed. You looked back at them. "I told you we shouldnt've gone for a run today" Grayson yelled at Ethan. You raised your eyebrows, closing the door.

"Technically," Ethan said, pulling his phone out of his pocket, "It was yesterday," He said. You laughed as Grayson rolled his eyes. They began to argue and you cut in between.

"Well, you guys are welcome to stay the night if you need to," You offered. Grayson and Ethan looked at each other again. "We have two spare rooms, if you need," You said. You figured they would need both.

"I-" Grayson and Ethan both started. You smiled as Grayson continued. "If you're okay with it," He said. You nodded and smiled, leading them towards the stairs.

"Here," You said with a smile as they followed you up. "Here's one room, and the other's over there," You said, pointing to the door. They nodded.

"Thank you," Ethan said. You nodded and they argued briefly about who gets which room and you smiled. "I'll uh- goodnight," He said. You smiled as he headed off towards the far room and you turned to Grayson.

"Thank you," He said. You shook your head and smiled. "Sorry about him, doesn't really open up to people," He told you. You smiled and shook your head.

"No I get it," You said as Grayson leaned against the door frame. "I literally dragged you both here, I get it," You said with a smile. He laughed and you stood in silence for a moment.

"So which one's your room?" He asked. You smiled and pointed down the hall. "Am I allowed to see?" He asked. You smiled and nodded and headed towards it, him right behind you.

"Welcome to my room," You said, opening the door, thankful that you were a naturally neat person. You walked in and Gray stepped in behind you. "Don't mind, that," You said, referring to your unfinished science project scattered on the floor. Grayson laughed.

"I like it," He said, walking around as you plopped down onto your bed. He looked at the pictures hanging on your wall and you smiled a small smile. "Are these your parents?" He asked, pointing at a portrait of your mom and dad, fetus you, grinning in the middle.

You nodded and stood up. "That was years ago, oh my," You said, making your way over. "My dad looks different now, so different," You laughed.

"That's your... dad?" He asked. You nodded and smiled. Grayson looked at the picture for a second. "That's... interesting," He said. You raised your eyebrows.

"Yeah," You said, kinda confused. You shook your head and smiled, pointing at the picture. "That was at my sixth birthday," You said. Gray smiled.

"Where's your mom now?" He asked. Your smile fell and you sighed. "Oh, uh, sorry if-" You cut him off.

"No, it's okay," You said with a smile and a shake of your head. "She passed a couple of years ago," You said with a shrug. Gray turned and look at you.

"I'm sorry," He said, pure sympathy in his eyes. You smiled and shook your head. "It's late," He said, pulling out his phone to check the time.

"Yeah," You said, softly. He nodded and you looked up at you.

"I'm going to bed," He told you. You nodded and let him out of your arm and he walked down the hall. "Goodnight, y/n," He said, turning around. You smiled and leaned against your doorframe.