trust//g.d - pt4

AN// the finaL part of trust !! this was really fun to write you guys, thank you. and once again, thanks to composedolan for helping me write the last two parts :) love you lots xx

(third person pov)

"Mama?" Bailey asked as she ran towards her. "I didn't know you were picking me up, where's daddy?" She asked you.

"Wanted to talk to you, honey," She said with a smile. Bailey grinned and took her mom's hand.

"What's it about?" She asked, swinging her dance bag around. Y/N smiled as they got into the car.

"Lots," She said, starting the car as Bailey pulled her belt on. "We're gonna go to that teeny little cafe, okay? The one with the cute little macarons, you like." Bailey smiled big and y/n grinned, driving there.

"Is it a surprise?" She asked. Y/N sighed. "C'mon, c'mon tell me!"

"I will, I will," She whispered.

They got there in no time, settling at a booth with y/n's coffee and Bailey's three little macarons. Plus a cupcake they were going to share. "So what's the secret, mama?" She asked. Y/N sighed.

"'S not really a secret," She said. Bailey swung her feet under the table. "I just want you to know that mama loves you very much." Bailey rolls her eyes.

"That's it?" She asked. "You tell me that every day, that's not a secret!"

"Oh, angel," Y/N whispers, taking her daughter's hand on top of the table. "I just wanted to talk to you about uncle Gray," She whispered. Bailey's eyes lit up.

"Is he coming over?" She asked. "Oh, yay! I want to show him I taught Fluffy to sit!" She exclaimed. Y/N smiled.

"He'll come over soon, yes," She said. "But-" She stopped, not knowing how to put it into words. "Bailey, when you were born, before you were born, lots of things happened," She said.

"Like what?"

Y/N blinked. "Uncle Gray and I didn't get along very well," She said. Bailey frowned, chewing. "Neither did he with- daddy."

"Uh oh."

"And- well," She paused, taking Bailey's hand again, squeezing. "Bailey, what mama's about to tell you is gonna be- not so nice, but I promise to explain okay?" Bailey nodded.

"Are you okay?" She asked, referring to the tears her mom was shedding. Y/N nodded.

"Uncle Gray- uncle Gray's not your uncle, honey," She whispered. Bailey's eyebrows bunched together. "Uncle Gray's your daddy."

"Huh?" Bailey frowned. "That makes no sense, daddy's my daddy," She said, rolling her eyes. Y/N shook her head.

"Daddy's your- uncle Ethan," She whispered. Bailey was so confused. "We- me and uncle Gray were so in love, you know that, we got married and I was pregnant with you," She whispered.

"And then we fought, a lot," She whispered. "Way too much, Gray wasn't home a lot," She said. Bailey propped her chin into her palm.

"I'm confused, mama." Y/N nodded.

"Uncle Gray, he and I got married and had you," She said. "We began to fight all the time, and daddy took care of me for the most part."

"Daddy as in- Ethan?" She asked. Y/N blinked.

"Mhm." A little pause. "The night you were born, E took me to the hospital and uncle Gray wasn't there," She said. Bailey's eyes widened. "When he found out he wasn't there, he got very upset with me and Ethan, and he- he left."