help you//e.d

AN// TRIGGER WARNING: self-harm :(

(y/n pov)

You walked into the house to be greeted by your favorite loud voice. "Y/N!" You closed the door behind you and put a smile on your face. "Y/N WE HIT 10 MILLION!" Grayson screamed. He picked you up and you squealed.

"Gray, put me down," You said, trying to laugh. You were happy for them, you really were. "Graysonnn..." He dropped you on the couch, and you took off your backpack.

"Everything okay?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. You got up and pulled him in for a hug. He hugged you back.

"I'm so happy for you guys, you deserve this," He smiled and you picked up your backpack. "Where's E?" Grayson scratched the back of his head.

"RIGHT HERE!" You turned and faced Ethan, walking out of the kitchen a granola bar in his hand. You smiled and gave him a hug. "Can we go out to celebrate?" He asked. You sighed and smiled.

"I have a lot of studying to do, guys. You two go." They groaned and you put on another smile. "I have two tests tomorrow. You guys celebrate now, and then on Saturday we can go out." You said, pulling your bag onto your shoulder.

The twins were your best friends. Your only friends, so to say. Your mom was close friends with Lisa, and even from day 1, they made you smile like no one else. As you got older, things got bad at home. You were always going over to the Dolans and were practically living there. So when the twins moved to LA, you went with them. No one knew you were with the twins. You wanted to stay away from all the cameras.

"It won't be fun without you, y/n," You gave Ethan a sad smile. "Are you okay? You seem sad." He said. Gray looked at you and nodded.

"Guys, I'm fine, you hit 10 mil, why would I be sad?" They looked at you. You sighed and smiled again. "I have a lot of studying to do, my loves, I'll see you at dinner?" They nodded and you walked to your room, blinking back tears.

You turned to see them still staring at you and you sighed. Great, now you'd ruined their day too. You smiled and walked into your room, to do what you did best.

---

You pulled off your headphones and turned from your textbook at the sound of a knock. You smiled as Gray poked his head into your room. "Hey dude," He said, walking in. You put your headphones down as he sat on your bed and you leaned back into your chair.

"Hey, Gray," you said. You glanced at him before closing your textbook. "Did you guys go celebrate?" You asked. He shook his head.

"Ethan won't celebrate without you, apparently." He said. You smiled.

"I promise I'll come on Saturday, I just have a lot of homework to finish." He raised his eyebrow as you continued. "I'm happy for you, I really am. I just have a-" He cut you off.

"You said you had tests tomorrow, earlier," Grayson said. You nodded quickly. "Not homework." You smiled and pointed back at your books.

"Both, I have both." You said slowly. He nodded. "I have tests and homework." You said. He nodded and stood up.

"You're not okay," He said. Your eyes widened and looked up at him as he walked to the door. He looked back at you, before leaving. "And we're here to talk when you want to, okay?" You sat speechlessly. He gave you a small smile and closed the door.

---

You felt a shake on your shoulder and woke up. You looked up, rubbing your eyes, to see Ethan sitting on the side of your bed. He smiled at you. "E?" He grinned as you grabbed your phone. "What time is it?" You asked, turning it on.