wrong one//g.d - pt2

(y/n pov)

It really wasn't hours later that you were spoken to again. "Y/N?" You turned from the wall you were facing, eyes red and puffy.

"Hey, Lisa," You whispered, voice hoarse. She smiled, closing the door behind you. "Sorry I didn't come down for din-"

"No no," She whispered. She sat down on the bed next to you and handed you a bowl of stir fry. You opened your mouth to deny it. "I don't care if you're not hungry," She said. You gave her a thankful smile and took the bowl.

"Thank you." She shook her head and you began to eat. "Thank you," You mumbled again, between bites.

"Don't worry about it," She whis[ered. You gave her a smile, a tear rolling down your cheek. She wiped it away. "Would you like to talk about it?" She asked. You looked up at her. You didn't say anything.

"This is really good," You whispered, referring to the food. She smiled, sitting back.

"When you three were little- even then, you were inspperavb;e," She whispered. You looked up. "I remember, the first time your parents had to go out for a business trip and had you sleepover here, back when you were like 6, the three of you were so excited.

"The twins had the guest room back at the house they grew up at, all setup and ready for you- the whole day before you came over, it was all they could talk about, like, 'Mom, y/n's coming! y/n's coming!'" You smiled.

"I remember that weekend," You whispered. She smiled. "That was the first time I'd ever slept over anywhere." She nodded.

"Mhm, you were so scared, by the time it got dark, you were crying, and the boys spent forever trying to reassure you that it was fine." You smiled, remembering this. "Do you remember what happened later that night?" You frowned, trying to remember. She continued.

"You woke up, I believe, crying," You nodded remembered. "And Gray heard you and came into my room to tell me." Your heart broke at the memory of the rest of it.

"You didn't come thought," You whispered.

"I did, I came by the door, but E was already with you." You looked down. "He was hugging you and pretending to look for monsters around the room because that's what you were afraid of." You wiped at your eyes.

"Yeah, I remember that." She smiled, rubbing your back.

"Did you like him then?" You shook your head. "Later?" You nodded.

"A year later or so," You mumbled. You were both quiet for a moment.

"He never knew," She whispered. "He really, honestly, never knew- and if he did?" You looked up. "If he did, I know he would've done something."

"Like what?" You asked. "He knows now, what's he gonna do now?"

"He's in love with someone else now, y/n, he's getting married to someone else." You began to ccry all over again. "There's nothing he can do- he doesn't see you like that."

"I should've said something before," You cried. "I'm too late." She pulled you in by the shoulder and rubbed your arm.

"There's nothing to be done now," She whispered. You wiped your eyes. "But move on."

"Move on from eighteen years of-"

"You're going to have to, aren't you?" You looked up. "It's not like he's just going to call off the wedding, tell her that he doesn't want the baby and fall to you, is it- you don't want that." You wiped at your eyes. You didn't.

"Lisa- everything's so late, now, why didn't I ju-just say somethin-g?" She sighed.

"It's hard, to do something like that," She mumbled. You cried even harder. "It's okay."