wrong one//g.d - pt5

AN// the very last part :(( this is probably the best thing ive written so far and im like super proud of it and i really hope you liked it just as much xx love you all

(y/n pov)

"Good morning," You heard behind you. He kissed your cheek as he passed by to get some coffee.

"It's almost two?" You asked with a smile. "In the afternoon?"

"Hey, I never say anything to you," He said, leaning back against the counter. You smiled.

"Well, I never have coffee while you're making lunch, so-"

"Oh shut up." You laughed and added a generous amount of dressing to your salad.

"When'd you get home last night?" You asked. He sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"One?" He guessed. "I don't know, I came home, changed, and crashed." You smiled.

"That's one long meeting," You said, mixing your dressing in with a fork. He nodded and popped some toast into the toaster. "Is everything cleared up now."

"We had to fire a bunch of guys but it's better now, I hope," He sighed. You pouted. "How was your evening?"

"It was okay- I finished my book!" You said with a smile.

"Yeah, what ended up happening- they got together, didn't they?" You grinned and shook your head.

"Plot twist- he killed her." Grayson's eyebrows raised as he moved his toast from the toaster to his plate. He reached for an avocado. "Is that breakfast or lunch?" You asked. He rolled his eyes and you smiled, shaking your head.

"Leave me alone," He mumbled, grabbing his special knife that he spreads his avocado with. "Are you going anywhere today?" You shook your head.

"Nope." You smiled "And you're home all day, I bet?" He nodded.

"Well, Ethan wanted to come over with E/W and Elle," He said with a smile. You nodded. "Me and E have some stuff to talk about for wakeheart and shit too, so."

"Okay, of course," You said with a smile. Had he forgotten? He smiled at you as he extended his toast out, asking if you wanted a bite. You took one. "Thank you," You said, brushing crumbs off of your shirt.

"Well, that's in a little bit, I think," He said. You nodded. "But-"

"Happy anniversary, Gray," You said. He smiled.

"Happy anniversary." He spread his arms and you walked into the hug. "Man, I was just about to be all romantic and shit and ask you to dinner," He said with a pout as you looked up at him. You closed your eyes and kissed him before pulling away.

"Well..." You prompted. He laughed.

"Would you like to go on a romantic dinner with me?" He asked, raising a shoulder and smiling at you. You smiled.

"Yes, Grayson, I'd love to." You turned back to your salad and reached up to grab a glass for some water. He wrapped his arms around you from behind this time, resting his chin on your shoulder. You smiled as you blushed.

"I love you," He whispered. You smiled, filling up your glass.

"I love you too, Gray."

---

"U-cle Gray!" She screeched, running in. Grayson scooped her up into a hug. "U-cle Gray, daddy!" She yelled, arm around Gray's neck as she turned. Ethan chuckled, walking in.

You closed the door after e/w and smiled, locking it. "Want something to drink?" You asked them. They shook their heads and you walked into the kitchen to get them some water anyway.