booboos//g.d

AN// TRIGGER WARNING: self-harm and underage drinking :(

and just to save us all a little time and confusion, here are the characters :) also, thank you to my friendo for the idea for this imagine, i love you so so much <3

Grayson, Ethan, y/n, y/bff, Brandon, Felix, Melissa, Jake, Elizabeth, Alex, Hannah, and Jess, who are all friends of the twins in this story :)

(y/n pov)

You groaned as your best friend pulled up to the large house. The one you'd be spending the next week in. "I don't even know any of them," You complained. Y/BFF just laughed.

"You know E," She said, pointing to his jeep, also parked in the driveway. You rolled your eyes, getting out of the car.

"Well, you can meet Grayson today," She said with a wink. You rolled your eyes.

Your best friend and her boyfriend, Ethan's friends were renting out a house for Spring Break, just to have some fun. The house was huge, more like a mansion, and you were told it was expensive. Except, just last night, y/bff had made you go too, just so she wouldn't be 'lonely'.

You'd never meet any of Ethan's friends, or even his twin brother. You were told that they were nice, and you were sure they were. But what was annoying was how y/bff kept telling you that you should date Grayson. Because you'd be 'cute together'.

You grabbed your suitcase, following behind y/bff as she made her way towards the door with her bag in her hand. She knocked and turned back to grin at you. You rolled your eyes, shaking your head. The door opened to Ethan who pulled y/bff into a kiss as soon as he saw her. You smiled and waited for them to finish before you stepped in.

"Hey y/n," Ethan said, giving you a small hug. Ethan was cool, he never made you feel like a third-wheel when the three of you hung out.

"Hey," You said, dropping your bag to the floor as he closed the door behind you. You turned to see a few walking into the foyer and you smiled politely at them.

"So, this is y/n guys," Ethan said to them. You gave them a little wave and they smiled at you. "And y/n, this is Melissa, Jake, Hannah, and Alex," Ethan said, pointing to them. You smiled and nodded.

"Hey," You said awkwardly, exchanging greetings. They were nice, you just had to get to know them.

"Uh, Brandon and Felix are still on their way here," Alex told you, checking his phone. You nodded, a little excited to meet them too. "And Jess and Elizabeth it seems," He said again, pushing his glasses up his nose. You smiled.

"I guess I'll meet them when they get here," You said. "Is that everyone?" You asked y/bff. She smirked and shook her head. She nodded towards the staircase down the hall and you looked in that direction.

You turned to see a guy, walking down the stairs, who smiled once he saw you. You almost let out a gasp. He looked look Ethan, but definitely different. He dressed differently and he had a different earring too. You smiled back at him, fighting a blush. He was attractive, just like y/bff had told you.

"Hey, you y/n?" He asked, walking up to you. You nodded and he flashed his grin again. "I'm Grayson," He said, sticking his palm out. Your hands shook as you went to shake his and he smiled.

"Hey," You said quietly. You heard a small laugh and turned to see y/bff cover her mouth. You rolled your eyes, walking back to her.

"So," Hannah said, clapping her hands. "Rooms."

"Rooms," Jake repeated. You smiled and crossed your arms. "Well I'm sharing with Melissa," He said, pulling her into him. You smiled, realizing that they were together.