wrong one//g.d - pt4

(y/n pov)

"Hi?" Grayson asked. The girl at the doorstep, struggling to hold the box she was holding smiled at him.

"Hey- Grayson?" He frowned but nodded.

"And you are?"

"Delilah?" She asked. He raised an eyebrow. "Y/N's roommate from college?" Grayson's eyebrows flew up in realization.

"Oh! Come in," He said, moving away. She shook her head.

"Oh no, I've got to get going, meeting my fiance for breakfast," She said with a smile. Grayson nodded. "Is y/n here?"

"She's still in bed, I can go wake-"

"Oh no, don't worry about it," Delilah said with a smile. "I was just cleaning my old stuff and found this box, but all of its y/n's," She told him. "I talked to her, she said I could come later today, but I thought I'd just stop by on my way." Grayson nodded.

"Oh, I'm sorry, she doesn't get up until, like, ten," He said with a laugh. He took the box from her and set it on the kitchen table. "Thank you, though, I'll let her know."

"Yeah, no problem." Grayson nodded. "Congratulations, by the way, for the wedding and everything- sorry I couldn't make it." He shook his head.

"Thank you, and don't worry about it." She smiled.

"Y/N's pretty good roommate," She said with a smile. She headed down the steps of the porch, "But I guess things are different when you're married, huh?" She winked. Grayson blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"Well-"

"I've got to get going, Grayson- bye!" Grayson waved as she pulled out of the driveway.

Shutting the front door behind him, he walked back into the kitchen, looking at the cardboard box. He decided to wait for you to wake up to tell you and carried on with his morning.

And just as he was about to come to wake you up, seeing as it was getting late, he heard a shriek come from the bathroom you shared. A frown on his face, he headed up. He opened the door and found you standing on the counter, crouched as you let out another scream,

"What? What happened?" Gray asked worried. You pointed to the wall by the door. He turned and sighed. "Y/N, it's just-"

"Kill it!" He sighed.

"That's not vegan, you idiot, wait." He headed downstairs and grabbed a glass and some cardboard. He heard you scream again and sighed, heading up faster.

"It moved- it's on the door now!" Grayson chuckled and pushed the door closed and crouched down. You gasped as he trapped the centipede between the glass and cardboard. He showed it to you. "You take that thing as far away from the house as possible, got it?" Grayson laughed and headed out.

When he returned, you were still on the counter. "Good morning," He said with a smile. You sighed.

"Good morning." He waited, hands on his hips. "Can you get me down please?" He chuckled and walked over, pulling you off of the counter, arms around your waist. "Thank you," You whispered.

"You're very welcome." He leaned against the doorframe as you began to brush your teeth. "Your roommate came by," He said. You turned, toothbrush in your mouth.

"Hm?"

"Roommate- Delilah?" Your eyes widened.

"Oh- she brought my box?" You asked, mouth full of foam. He laughed.

"Yeah, it's on the table downstairs." You nodded and thanked him. "Uh- yeah, that's all, she came by."

"Well, thank you," You said with a smile. He nodded and walked out of the bathroom.