0 1

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊

INTRODUCTION___________________________________

INTRODUCTION
___________________________________

"Zoe, turn that music down. We're in a residential area, people are trying to sleep... Zoe!"

Zoe chuckled, turning the music off completely. "Sorry dad. I thought you liked Led Zeppelin," she smiled, leaning back in her seat.

"I do, but not when you're blaring through our street at 9:30pm," Zoe's father, Robert, replied. Zoe laughed once again. "You don't want to piss off the neighbours, Zoe. Especially considering we live in a small street and everyone knows who we are," Robert said.

"Oh well," Zoe shrugged, "what are they going to do?"

"Who knows with these people," Robert said as they pulled into the driveway. Zoe jumped out of the car, walking towards the front door, her dad following closely behind her. "Be quiet, Donna may have fallen asleep on the couch," Robert quietly unlocked the door and opened it.

The two walked quietly into the house. Zoe heard muffled voices coming from the family room. "I think she's fallen asleep watching TV again," Zoe whispered. Robert smiled as they began to make their way to the room.

"Yes, just there, don't stop."

"I'm not going to last much longer... holy shit!"

Zoe and Robert stood at the doorway, confused and angry at what they saw. Robert's girlfriend was having sex with Zoe's boyfriend.

"What the fuck?!"