0 7

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

BILLY HARGROVE___________________________________

BILLY HARGROVE
___________________________________

Billy Hargrove. Standing all by himself, watching the crowd with a beer in his hand. Zoe smirked, it was the perfect time to get his attention and even if he didn't like her at all it's not like she had anything else to lose.

Zoe walked over to where Billy was, standing with some random girl and dancing beside her. Step one was the get his attention on her, and it was working perfectly because when Zoe looked up, his eyes were on her, a small smirk on his face as he watched her hips sway from side to side.

Billy's eyes traced to her body until finally their eyes met. Zoe winked at him with a smile. Billy smirked, tossing his empty beer can on the ground.

Zoe stopped dancing, just watching him as he watched her until finally she walked his way, taking the very last gulp from the bottle of vodka and tossing it near Billy's empty can.

"I couldn't help but notice you were staring," Zoe said, batting her eyelashes up at him.

"I liked what I saw," Billy said. Zoe giggled, looking him up and down. He was even cuter close up. Zoe knew that if Courtney was watching her right now she'd be pulling that scary grin of hers.

"I'm totally going to throw up right now," Zoe chuckled, bending over and holding her stomach. Billy raised his eyebrows and took a step back, watching the girl as she released the chunky liquid from her mouth. Billy screwed up his face looking away from her. Zoe stood back up straight. "So you still think i'm hot?" She asked, her eyes watery from the vomit.

"I think you're even hotter," Billy chuckled. Zoe grinned at him. "I also think that you're very drunk and that you should go sit down before you do something stupid like kiss me," Billy said.

"That's why i'm with you though! I wanted a kiss. You see, my boyfriend cheated on me and he like totally hates you so I was going to get back at him by kissing you," Zoe explained. "Not in a bad way! I know it sounds like i'm using you but I genuinely think you're cute and I would love a kiss even if it wasn't for revenge," Zoe said, trying to justify her plan for revenge.

Billy shook his head, he wasn't offended that she was in fact trying to use him. Billy didn't care, everyone had their reasons for things and hers seemed reasonable. "I'd love to help you out, but you're drunk, I'm not, and you just puked," Billy said.

Zoe frowned as Billy lead her over to the couch where she sat down. "It's okay," Zoe shrugged.

"Your boyfriend sounds like a dick," Billy said, sitting next to her.

Zoe nodded her head. "He's not my boyfriend anymore, I dumped him. Why would he cheat on me? And with my future step-mom, how rude. I'm way hotter than Donna is," Zoe groaned, throwing her head back.

Billy furrowed his eyebrows. "Hang on, he slept with your step-mom?" Billy asked, shocked. Zoe nodded. "That's fucked up."

"I know!" Zoe sighed. She sat back up with a frown on her face and teary eyes. Billy knew that her and Brandon had a close bond, they did everything together. Billy always saw them at the diner downtown, laughing and making out. Billy was rather jealous of their relationship, while he did love having one night stands he thought it would also be pretty cool to have a girlfriend. Someone who was loyal, cared for his feelings and did fun things with him. Except Billy didn't do girlfriends, so he quickly brushed those thoughts out of his head. "I hate him, Billy!" Zoe yelled.

"I don't blame you, Zoe" Billy said, patting her shoulder.

Zoe looked at him. "You know my name?" She asked, confusion written over her face.

Billy nodded, "why wouldn't I know your name? People, mainly boys, talk about you all the time. Like how hot they think you are."

Zoe felt rather flattered, she smiled and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Wow, how nice!" She giggled. Billy scoffed, rolling his eyes. If only she knew the things they said about her, then she wouldn't be so flattered.

"Yeah, so nice," Billy responded.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?! Get away from her!" Brandon rushed over to Zoe, grabbing her arm and yanking her up from the couch.

Billy stood up, " what the hell?"

Zoe glared at Brandon, pulling her arm away from him. "Fuck off, Brandon," Zoe said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Come with me, Zoe. You're drunk and he's going to take advantage of you," Brandon said.

"No he isn't! Leave me alone, Brandon. I'm with Billy for a reason, unlike you he won't fuck my step-mom," Zoe said, pushing her back against Billy's chest. Brandon pursed his lips. "Why don't you just piss off back to Donna, you seemed to enjoy having sex with her!" Zoe yelled, tears streaming down her face. "You know what fuck you, Brandon. I hate you!" Zoe screamed, pushing him back. She punched his chest several time as she sobbed, she almost collapsed into Brandon's arms until Billy pulled her back.

Zoe spun around and cried into Billy's chest. If Billy wasn't holding her up she would of collapsed. By this time people had began to realise what Brandon had done, they now knew why Zoe showed up to school in her own car.

Courtney came rushing over to Zoe, shooting a glare at Brandon as she rubbed Zoe's back. Brandon was ashamed of himself, he walked away with his head down, deciding to just leave instead of making things worse.

"Hey, come here, Zoe," Courtney said. Billy removed his arms from around the fragile girl as she slowly turned around, falling into Courtney's arms. "Thank you," Courtney said to Billy. Billy gave her a nod before he walked off, leaving the party also.

Everyone began to leave the house, either heading home or going back outside to continue the party.

"I wanna go home," Zoe sobbed.

"We can't drive home, Zoe, we're both drunk," Courtney said, rubbing her back.

"Billy isn't drunk, we'll leave my car here and ask him for a lift, we can come back and get it tomorrow," Zoe said, pushing herself off of Courtney.

"So you and Billy, huh?" Courtney smirked.

"Shut up."