5 2

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

I LOVE YOU
___________________________________

Zoe hadn't been to a party in a while, so when Katherine told her about the one happening just down the road from her, Zoe cleared her schedule for a fun night with friends, and Billy of course.

Zoe had been ready for about an hour now and she was waiting for Katherine to finish her makeup. The four girls were all crowded in Katherine's bedroom, waiting for the slow girl.

Zoe left the room to join Katherine in the bathroom, she ran right into Michael when she did. Zoe felt an awkward vibe cross over her. She began to remember everything that went down with Katherine's brother.

"Hey," Michael smiled.

Zoe smiled in return. "Hi," she quickly said before rushing off to the bathroom. Zoe watched as Michael headed into his room and shut the door, she caught a glimpse of a girl sitting on his bed before he did and shortly after came yelling from his room.

"Don't worry about that, that would just be his girlfriend yelling at him because he said hi to you," Katherine shrugged.

Zoe's eyes widened, she didn't want a random girl coming after her. "What the hell?" Zoe asked, confused.

Katherine shrugged again. "She's a jealous girl... she's nice though, sometimes," Katherine said.

Zoe watched as Michael's bedroom door came flying open and shortly after the girl Zoe had seen before came rushing out of the room.

"Don't talk to me Michael! Just take me home, asshole," she said. The girl glared at Zoe as she walked pasted her and Zoe watched as an annoyed Michael came storming out of his room.

Katherine began to laugh once they were both gone and the girls in her bedroom come running out, giggling also. Zoe began to laugh too.

"That was so stupid!" Lindsey yelled.

"We could hear everything from in there," Courtney yelled. "She got mad because of your brother saying hi to Zoe," Courtney chuckled.

"We know," Katherine replied.

Katherine finally finished her makeup and the four teenagers piled into Zoe's car and left.

Zoe was dancing outside, waiting for Billy to arrive. She was really starting to miss him even though she only saw him yesterday. Zoe noticed Jesse walking into the party and remember that he was coming with Billy, which means Billy was here.

"Where's Billy!" Zoe yelled over the music.

"Out the front by his car!" Jesse yelled back. Zoe nodded and ran off.

She ran around the side of the house and found him. He was leaning against his car with his back towards Zoe. Zoe smiled and quietly walked over to him.

She wrapped her hands around his waist and he jumped, pushing the hands off and spinning around.

"Oh my god, Zoe," Billy said, shaking his head and pulling her into a hug. Zoe began to chuckle. "I didn't know who you were," Billy chuckled.

"I'm Zoe!" Zoe said, hugging him tighter. "I missed you," she smiled.

"I missed you too," Billy said, placing a kiss on her forehead. He dropped his cigarette on the ground and stomped on it. "Let's go in," Billy smiled, grabbing her hand and leading her towards the house.

Hours had passed and the two teenagers were dancing together, both sober. Zoe decided not to drink due to her being the driver and Billy only had 1 beer.

Zoe grabbed Billy's hand and led him inside and up to a random bedroom.

"Umm... Zoe?" Billy asked, confused.

"I love you," Zoe said, crashing her lips against his. "I didn't bring you up here to have sex, I wanted you to hear me say it without the music," Zoe explained. "I love you, Billy," she repeated.

Billy was shocked. "I love you too, Zoe," he replied, smiling at the girl in front of him. He hugged her tightly. "I always will!" He grinned, squeezing her tight.

"Me too," Zoe smiled, pulling away from the hug to kiss him once again.

The both of them felt nothing but happiness. They couldn't believe that they had somehow ended up with each other again, and this time, neither of them had plans to let it go. It was too good to be true for the both of them.

"You're amazing, Zoe," Billy said, grabbing her hands. "And i'll never, ever, take you for granted or leave you, like I did last time," Billy said.

"I believe you," she replied with a smile. Billy smiled in return and leaned his forehead against hers. "Billy..." Zoe began. Billy looked up at her. "Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked.

Billy couldn't contain his smile. "I was just about to ask you the same question," he chuckled. Zoe smiled and wrapped her arms around him once again. "Of course I will be, Zoe," Billy said, picking her up off of the ground.

"I love you," Zoe whispered.

"I love you too," Billy replied.

__________________

what if i told you this was the second last chapter...? :(