5 0

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞

LET A GIRL LIVE A LITTLE
___________________________________

About a week since Billy had seen Zoe at the mall had passed and he was getting tired of waiting. Surly by now she knew the answer, so Billy pushed his luck and drove over to her house.

Billy noticed both Zoe and Robert's cars out the front. He knock on the door and to his surprise Robert opened the door.

"Hello, Billy!" Robert chuckled, he pulled the teenager in for a hug. "I'm assuming you're here for Zoe? She's in her room," Robert smiled.

"Thanks, what's it like being back at work now?" Billy asked as he stepped into the house.

"Oh I love it!" Robert exclaimed.

Billy chuckled. "That's great," he said as he walked up the stairs. Robert nodded and continued watching his show. Billy headed up to Zoe's room, the door was wide open so he could easily see her. She was seated on her bed reading a magazine.

Billy knocked on her door and Zoe glanced up, a small smile coming to her face. "Hey," Billy said. "Can I come in?" He asked. Zoe nodded and so Billy walked in and closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" Zoe asked, closing her magazine.

"I'm sorry for just showing up, but I can't wait any longer... I have to know now," Billy said, walking a little closer to her.

Zoe sighed she gave him a small smile. "Well, luckily i've found the answer," Zoe said.

Billy felt his heart drop, but he also was excited. What if she didn't want him? But what if she did?

"Okay, well you know how I feel," Billy smiled.

Zoe nodded. She took a deep breathe. "I— Yes... I want to be with you," Zoe said, with a smile.

Billy's eyes went wide. "You're not kidding?" Billy asked. Zoe shook her head. "But why?" He asked.

"I miss you and nothing is the same without you by my side," Zoe said. "I was just too scared to admit that I wanted you back, but I do," Zoe replied.

Billy grinned, he hugged the girl super tight. "I love you, Zoe!" He chuckled. Zoe smiled and hugged him back.

Zoe woke up the next morning wrapped in Billy's arms. The two had stayed up until late kissing and talking, Billy wanted to take things slow this time around. He wanted to completely start over with her.

Zoe smiled at the warm hug Billy was giving her and closed her eyes. She had missed waking up like this. Zoe had missed Billy so much and she was rather glad she had accepted him back into her life as more than just a friend.

Zoe had to tell her friends, but she didn't know when she could exactly as her and Billy had made plans for today. Zoe decided that tomorrow would be a girls night and she'd tell them everything.

Billy stirred in his sleep and his eyes fluttered open, his first reaction was shock, he had slept with Zoe in his arms the entire night. Billy was content with that and hugged her tighter, unaware that she was wide awake.

Zoe smiled. "Good morning," she said. She knew he had woken as the snoring had stopped.

Billy grinned and pushed her around to face him. "Morning," he replied, kissing the top of her head. "How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Good, and you?" She replied, brushing his mullet over his shoulder.

"The best I have in months," Billy answered with a smile. Zoe chuckled. The two stared at each other for a few seconds. "I love you," he said.

Zoe smiled at him. "You're perfect," she replied. Billy knew she wasn't ready to say those 3 words just yet, but he could tell she was trying. He understood that it was hard for her to trust him again and although she had almost completely done it, she wasn't 100% there yet.

The 2 teenagers eventually jumped out of bed and began getting ready for their fun day out. Zoe was so excited to buy even more things that she most likely didn't need and grab an ice cream with Billy. Zoe wanted the whole world to know that her and Billy were together, she wanted all the girls to see that Billy was hers and she was Billy's.

The next night, Zoe was seated in her room with Lindsey, Katherine and Courtney and she was telling them everything that had happened.

The girls were so excited they could barely contain themselves and Zoe had to repetitively tell them to shut up because Robert had work at 4am.

"I've been waiting for this ever since Jessica came around," Lindsey said, looking up at the ceiling with her hands in the air.

"Oh my god! We need a wedding now! And kids! Tie him down, girl," Katherine said. The girl chuckled.

"Not so sure about that one just yet, Kat," Zoe chuckled, shaking her head at the blonde girl.

"Imagine the kids! Oh my god, you and Billy are both so good looking," Courtney began. "They would be the cutest little kids ever!" Courtney yelled. Katherine began to squeal as she nodded.

"Shh!" Zoe laughed.

Her friends quietened down... for a bit.

"Please let their be kids," Katherine said.

"Girls, Zoe's life is only just about to begin. We just graduated years of hell, let a girl live a little before she has kids," Lindsey said, shaking her head at the pair of giggling overexcited teens.

"I love you guys," Zoe smiled, hugging all of her wonderful and supportive group of girlfriends.