0 5

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

COURTNEY'S PLAN___________________________________

COURTNEY'S PLAN
___________________________________

When school ended Zoe drove her car back home and collected the things she would need for the next day, her dad ended up being at home still, usually he would leave early for work so he could grab some food for his long shift or so he could take a nap in his car outside of the hospital. So Zoe asked her dad to drive her to Courtney's before he headed to the hospital.

Courtney's house was very close to Zoe's only a 5 minute drive. Zoe could of easily walked, but she hated walking to Courtney's house as you had to walk down a super deep hill and then walk up another super steep hill and it wasn't fun.

"Alright, see you tomorrow dad. Have a great shift," Zoe said before jumping out of his car with her bag. Robert said a quick goodbye to Zoe before he drove off.

Zoe walked up to Courtney's house and opened the door. The door was never locked, Courtney's family believed that their neighbourhood was safe enough to keep the doors and windows unlocked all the time.

Zoe greeted Courtney's family before heading to Courtney's room. Courtney's bedroom was the only bedroom on the bottom floor and she loved it because she could easily sneak out to go to parties at 2am when she was bored.

"Hey again," Zoe said, throwing her bag on the floor and jumping onto the bed. Courtney pushed her homework aside and smiled at Zoe. "You're doing
homework? Shocking," Zoe chuckled.

"No, actually i'm forming a plan to get back at Brandon for what he did to you," Courtney said, chucking her Geology book over to Zoe.

Zoe looked down at her book reading over a list of names and pros and cons next to every name, most names had been crossed out. "What is this?" Zoe asked, confused.

"I made a list of all the potential bachelors in the senior year," Courtney said. Zoe furrowed her eyebrows. "We're going to find you a new man so that Brandon will be jealous because a little birdy told me that he still loves you," Courtney said, smiling. She was proud of herself. "I've narrowed the list down to 3 boys. Ben Chiver, Tommy Burk and Billy Hargrove," she said.

"I don't know about this Courtney," Zoe shrugged, glancing over the names. "It seems a bit ridiculous, I'd rather just do the basic breakup routine and cry until it stops hurting," Zoe sighed, pushing the book back over to her.

"Lame, but do whatever you want to do I guess," Courtney shrugged, closing her book and throwing it on the ground. "But if you had to pick one who would it be? Just wondering, because I would pick Ben Chiver, have you seen his smile? Oh my god. To. Die. For!" Courtney giggled.

"Ben Chiver? Courtney he's so dumb it hurts," Zoe said, shaking her head. Courtney shrugged, smiling at her and waiting for her answer. "Definitely wouldn't pick Ben, I can't date someone who is as dumb as him it would drive me crazy. Tommy's personality is so boring and his jokes are so not funny... I'd pick Billy—"

"Billy?! Why?!" Courtney yelled, looking at her as if she was crazy, as if Courtney hadn't just put him on the list as a potential bachelor.

"He's cute, plus he's not dumb or boring and he has a really nice butt, have you see it? Wow," Zoe smiled, biting her lip.

"He has a mullet," Courtney said, shaking her head.

"He suits it. The only person in the whole world who has a mullet and still looks hot is Billy," Zoe said.

Courtney laughed. "You should totally get with Billy if you want to do the plan. He is perfect for it anyway, he has so many pros and a few cons but best of all, Brandon absolutely hates him," Courtney explained, pulling her book back up and pushing it towards Zoe.

Zoe read over the pros and cons on Billy's name. She chuckled, shaking her head. "This is so silly, Court. You know I can't do this," Zoe said.

"I know, but if you change your mind you know who your go to man is," Courtney said, throwing her book away once again, rather disappointed. "It would be perfect because Tommy is throwing a party this weekend and all the seniors are invited, Billy will be there. Maybe you could talk to him there," Courtney suggested.

"I probably won't go. I'd rather cry at home," Zoe sighed. Courtney rolled her eyes.

"Suit yourself Zoe," Courtney said leaning back against her pillows and grabbing a magazine from her bedside table.