1 0

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖓

STARCOURT MALL___________________________________

STARCOURT MALL
___________________________________

As Billy turned down Zoe's street, he began to realise just how rich she actually was. Zoe lived in the wealthy neighbourhood and her house was on the very top of the hill, you could probably see all of Hawkins if you sat on her roof. Billy wished he lived somewhere like this.

Zoe grabbed her purse, her dad had already left for work so she rushed out of the house and locked the front door, waving at Billy with a smile. Zoe walked down to his car, jumping into the passenger seat.

"Hey," Zoe chuckled, smiling at him.

"Hey," Billy replied, driving off. "You have a nice house," Billy said.

Zoe nodded. "Thanks, it's my dads pride and joy," she chuckled, "he worked hard for it." Zoe knew that Billy wasn't the wealthiest person, so she had to clarify that her father did in fact work to receive his riches, they weren't just handed to him. Billy remained silent as they drove to the mall. "Maybe you could come over sometime," Zoe suggested.

"Yeah," Billy nodded.

The remainder of the ride was silent, until finally they pulled into car park. Billy parked his car and they hopped out, heading towards the giant building.

"What do you want to do?" Billy asked.

"Ice cream?" she suggested. Billy nodded and they headed over to Scoops Ahoy. The two ordered what they wanted and sat down outside.

Zoe stared at Billy for a moment, watching him as he glanced around the mall. Zoe smiled, looking down at her ice cream before his eyes could met hers. Billy glanced at her, even shovelling ice cream down her throat, she was still the prettiest girl in the room.

Zoe looked up and met eyes with Billy, she gave him a small exhausted smile. She was thinking dark thoughts, and Billy could tell that she was struggling right now. He didn't know what he could do to help.

"So, you going to school tomorrow?" Billy asked.

Zoe nodded. "Yeah, are you?" Zoe replied.

"If you are, I am," Billy said. Zoe chuckled, shaking her head. Zoe felt special, but she knew that she shouldn't of, Billy probably spoke like this to every girl he met. "Maybe we can sit together in English again," Billy suggested.

"Maybe," Zoe replied, smiling at him. The pain in her eyes had subsided, Billy was proud of himself for distracting her enough to make her forget whatever it was she was thinking about.

Billy glanced over Zoe shoulder and what he saw made his eyes widened. "Let's walk," Billy said, standing up, his eyes still on the scene.

Zoe stood up, her eyebrows furrowed. Zoe turned her head to see what was scaring him away. Her eyes landed on Courtney and Ben standing with Brandon and a girl from her Spanish class who she recognised as Lilly Pete. Zoe pursed her lips, she felt anger rush over her body, why was Courtney going on a double date with Brandon?

Billy watched Zoe as she watched her best friend and ex-boyfriend laugh with each other. Zoe pursed her lips. "What the fuck?" Zoe said, glancing at Billy.

"Do you wanna leave?" Billy asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Not yet," Zoe replied, turning away from him and walking in the directions of Courtney and Brandon. Billy followed after her, letting her do her thing.

Courtney noticed Zoe walking over to her, the smile on her face faded as she watched her best friend give her a fake smile. Courtney was in deep shit and she knew it.

"Hey Courtney," Zoe smiled, looking right at her. "You're homework looks tiring," Zoe said, sarcastically. Zoe had asked Courtney if she wanted to hang out before she asked Billy, but she told her that she had homework to do.

"Yeah... I finished it early and decided to go out with Ben!" Courtney lied.

"Cut the shit, I know when you're lying... why would you lie about this to me?" Zoe asked. Courtney shrugged, looking at the ground. Ben wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

Zoe turned to face Brandon, who was staring angrily at Billy. "And you, what the hell is wrong with you? Is this some kind of joke to you?! Is you're entire life focused around making me hurt?" Zoe yelled, pushing him.

"Hey! Don't touch him," Lilly said, stepping in between Brandon and Zoe.

"Fuck off," Zoe said, glaring at Lilly. Lilly backed away, her eyes slightly widened. "Well?" she asked, looking at Brandon.

"No," Brandon replied. "Why would you care anyway? You have Billy now," Brandon said, rolling his eyes.

"Watch it," Billy spat, moving next to Zoe.

Zoe shook her head. "And you have Lilly," Zoe replied. Zoe was hurt, she knew that she had to leave before she cried, but she had to say one last thing before she did.

"Just remember that no matter how many girls you end up with, none of them will ever compare to me," Zoe said, and with that she turned on her heel and walked away. Billy glared at all four of them before following after her.

"You alright?" Billy asked, wrapping his hand around her shoulder.

"I want to leave," Zoe said. "But I don't want to go home, I don't know where I wanna go," Zoe said. Billy nodded, he knew the perfect place.

The two jumped into his car and he sped off towards the river.

Zoe smiled at the sight of the flowing water. "Do you come here a lot?" Zoe asked. Billy nodded, watching the water. "It's pretty," she said.

"Just like you," Billy blurted. Zoe glanced at him, her cheeks tuning red. Billy genuinely didn't mean to say that, but he played it off with a smirk. Zoe seemed to enjoy it.

Zoe took her jumper off to reveal a black crop top that was a little too tight for her, Billy didn't mind though.

Zoe noticed him staring. "My boobs must be prettier than my face," Zoe replied with a chuckle.

Billy smirked. "No, but they're nice too," Billy said. Zoe smiled, at least he didn't deny that he was looking at her chest.

The two remained silent for a few seconds, until finally Zoe leant forward and kissed him. Billy was surprised at first, but it didn't take long for him to kiss her back.

A few seconds of kissing turned into Zoe climbing onto his lap, and within a few more seconds, their clothes were off... and i'm sure you can assume the rest.