0 2

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔

ZOE WATSON___________________________________

ZOE WATSON
___________________________________

Zoe Watson may look like your average spoilt, rich bitch teenager but once you see past her stone cold exterior you come face to face with a girl who is nothing but hurt.

Ever since she was young Zoe has felt emotions intensely. She doesn't know how to deal with them most of the time and it often leads to weeks of depression or weeks of feeling okay. Zoe's dad is a doctor, he's always known something was a little different about his girl, but he didn't know what it was for sure. She had bipolar like symptoms, but it wasn't bipolar, she wasn't manic.

By the age of 10 Zoe was officially diagnosed with depression, and she's been battling it ever since then. Zoe doesn't understand it, it hits at random times and her only wish is for it to go away once and for all.

Growing up, Zoe didn't have a mother. Zoe's mother died a few hours after giving birth to baby Zoe. Robert has had a total of 3 girlfriends in the 17 years that Zoe's mom died. Zoe never did connect with any of them, except his most recent one, Donna. She was the only girlfriend that Zoe could connect with, Zoe trusted her and she made her father so happy. Donna was the perfect mother figure for Zoe, but unfortunately she ended up being even worse than Robert's other girlfriends.

Zoe only had a good mother figure for a total of 3 years, in fact Robert was about to pop the question. Zoe helped him plan everything, it was going to be perfect, even more perfect than how he proposed to Zoe's mother. Zoe loved Donna and Robert together. Zoe just wished that Donna was better.

In case you haven't caught on yet, Donna is Robert's girlfriend of 3 years, who cheated on Robert with Zoe's boyfriend, Brandon. Zoe and Brandon had been together for exactly a year and 2 weeks. Brandon was a heavy drinker and he dragged Zoe into all his bad habits. The two had known each other since 1st grade, they were inseparable, until now of course. Zoe truly did love Brandon and he said that he loved her back, but wasn't so sure anymore. If you love someone how can you cheat on them?

Nothing made sense to Zoe anymore, she had so many questions and she knew that if she didn't ask them she would go insane, so meeting up with Brandon was something that she had to do, not only to end things with him but to ask her questions. As much as she loved him she couldn't be with him any longer.

Zoe was coming down from a high and she was prepared for the fall.