2 2

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

COURTNEY AND BRANDON
___________________________________

The weeks were zooming by and Zoe's trip to the Ukraine was slowly creeping up on her. Billy had been begging her stay, he didn't know what he was going to do while she was gone.

Zoe had became great friends with Katherine, Lindsey and Jesse. Zoe and Courtney's relationship was suffering, but the two girls still made the effort to say hello to each other in the hall, sit with each other in class and work on the assignment.

Courtney didn't know what to do now she didn't have Zoe to turn to. When Ben didn't something stupid, she had no one to turn to listen to her rant about it. Courtney was lost and Zoe was fine. Zoe found new friends. Courtney had been replaced and she knew it. Courtney had so many regrets making the plan which encouraged her to get with Billy.

Courtney had began hanging out with Brandon and his girlfriend. Lilly and Courtney had became friends but she was nothing compared to Zoe.

Brandon was different also, Courtney could tell that he still hadn't moved on from Zoe, he was regretting what he did everyday and he hated seeing her with someone else, especially Billy. Brandon has found closure in Courtney who was experiencing something the same as him, the mourning of a person who isn't dead.

Brandon and Courtney were close again, they were each other's best friend and Courtney was scared that she was going to fall for him. She now knew why Zoe did, Brandon was the perfect boyfriend. He was everything that Courtney had ever wanted and she wished that Ben would be like him.

That's what led to the break up of Courtney and Ben. They were fighting and Courtney told him, "I wish you were more like Brandon."

Ben took major offence to this and broke up with her almost immediately, stating that, "you should date Brandon then because he's so perfect."

Courtney had regrets, but she also didn't. Ben wasn't the one for her anymore and it was going to end sooner or later. Courtney was upset, obviously, and ran straight to Brandon's house.

Brandon comforted her until she stopped crying, and that was when it happened. That was when Courtney and Brandon had their first of many kisses.

Courtney was now at the stage of trying to convinced Brandon to break up with Lilly. Truth be told, Brandon was scared of her. Lilly was a psycho and Brandon didn't know what he was going to do to end things with her.

As for Billy and Zoe, the two of them had both came to the realisation that they were head over heels for each other, but neither of them were brave enough to admit it. So they lived in silence and showed their love for each other within actions.

Billy was planning on asking Zoe to be his girlfriend when she return from the Ukraine. Billy truly did like her, there was no other girl like her. He had never been more sure about anything in his entire life. Zoe was his girl forever.

Zoe walked into school on Friday, the weather was beginning to heat up and Zoe was excited for Spring to finally come around so she could wear her cute dresses and skirts everyday.

Zoe entered the gym for first period. She had PE first and she couldn't think of a worse way to start the day. The only good thing about PE is that Billy was in her class, although he loved PE and didn't give her much attention when they played actual sport.

"Alright class! Today we're playing basketball, i'm sure you're all capable of making two equal teams," The coach yelled. Everyone began shuffling into two teams. Zoe obviously joined Billy's team.

Zoe glanced over at the boy, he winked back at her, causing her to smile and look at her feet. Zoe felt butterflies in her stomach as the coach blew the whistle and everyone began to play the game.

When the match was finally over, Zoe and Billy's team had won. Zoe was pumped because she actually managed to score a goal, which wasn't something that happened often.

Zoe headed into the locker rooms. She tied her hair into a bun and changed back into her normal clothes. She headed over to the mirror and touched up her makeup so it wasn't patchy on her face.

"Nice goal out there Watson, seems like you're scoring only good things these days," a girl winked at Zoe as she left the locker room.

"She's talking about Billy," another girl replied. "A lot of girls are jealous of you, so many of us have had a chance with him and he just ditched us," she shrugged. "You got lucky, watch your back though, some of them aren't happy," she smiled at Zoe before leaving.

Zoe thanked her with furrowed eyebrows. Zoe didn't understand why girls would be after her, it's not like she made Billy like her. He just did. Zoe glanced over her shoulder and noticed three girls whispering to each other while staring at her. The brunette girl looked away and left the locker room.

Zoe continued the remainder of her Friday as she usually did until finally she was being dropped home by Billy.

"See you tomorrow," Zoe smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Billy smiled at her, glancing over her shoulder. "Is that Donna?" Billy asked. Zoe looked in the same direction as him, she rolled her eyes and nodded. "You sure you don't want to come back to my place?" Billy asked.

"I'm sure, I have heaps of homework to finish," Zoe smiled. Billy nodded. Zoe kissed him once again and they said their last goodbyes before he sped off. Zoe sighed as she walked towards her house.

Donna was seated on the porch, reading a book but her book had been discarded ages ago when Billy pulled up. "Is that your new boyfriend?" Donna asked.

"None of your business," Zoe replied, walking up the porch.

Donna chuckled. "He's cute, you got lucky with that man," Donna smiled at Zoe.

Zoe glared back at her. "Stay away from him," was all she said before walking inside and slamming the door behind her.

Robert was heading towards the door with two mugs in his hands. "Zoe! could you be a dear and open the door for me?" he asked, smiling at his daughter.

Zoe glanced at him and the mugs in his hand. She walked away, ignoring his protests. Zoe headed up to her room and locked her door.

Zoe found a bottle of pills that she new all to well sitting on her desk, courtesy of her dad. Antidepressants were her best friend last year, but this year she didn't need them. Zoe grabbed the pills and threw them into her draw. "I'm happy," she mumbled, grabbing out her homework.

________________

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope i'm not messing anything up i'm this story ahh!!

also i changed the layout of my chapters, i don't have time to search for gifs to use. kinda mad but ya know.

until next time,

— H.