3 9

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

STEVE HARRINGTON IS AN ASS
___________________________________

After weeks of being friends with Steve, him giving her a kiss every now and again, he finally asked Zoe out and to his dismay, Zoe said no.

Zoe could feel that he was on the verge of asking her out before that he did. She could tell due to his body language, he was touching her a lot more than usual and the way he was speaking to her was different also.

Zoe didn't want a relationship with Steve, in fact she didn't even want to be kissing him. Zoe wanted a friend but Steve wanted more. Steve got rather mad when Zoe said no and claimed that she had been, "leading him on," and, "used him to make Billy jealous." Which wasn't true at all, Zoe truly did like having Steve as a friend and sure her intentions were more romantic at first, but after getting to know him she knew that he wasn't her type.

Zoe didn't think she had a type... Zoe didn't have a type until Billy. Now she found herself wanting a boy just like him. Zoe shook the thoughts away and looked up at Steve who was staring down at her.

"Are you going to say anything?" He asked, anger clear on his face.

"I didn't use you Steve, I only wanted a friendship," Zoe replied with a sigh.

"You were kissing me!" Steve yelled.

"Actually you were kissing me," Zoe snapped back.

"You let me kiss you," Steve said, shaking his head at the girl. "You're unbelievable," Steve chuckled.

"You kissed me without giving me any warning, Steve!" Zoe yelled back. "You're the one who is unbelievable," Zoe said, glaring at the boy. She was finally losing her patience with him.

"This is ridiculous," Steve shook his head. "I'm leaving, find your own way home," Steve spat, pushing past her and jumping into his car.

Zoe watched as her ride home drove away. She groaned and placed her hands on the top of her head. Looking up, Zoe could see black clouds gaining in on her and she knew a storm was about to begin.

Zoe began to walk away from the pool carpark to start the long trip she had to get back home. It was times like this that Zoe wished she had her dad, she could simply phone home and he would be here in no time.

Zoe sighed as the rain began to pour down and her once dry clothes became sopping wet. The brunette girl began to run to her house until she heard a car horn honk at her.

Zoe glanced to her side and saw Billy's in his car, motioning for her to jump in. Zoe shook her head and continued walking away.

"C'mon Zoe, you're gonna catch a cold. Just get in," Billy yelled over the rain.

"No! What do you care about me catching a cold?" Zoe said, glaring at him.

Billy sighed, "just get in the god damn car, Zoe."

"Go away," she replied, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Stop being petty!" Billy yelled. "C'mon, Zoe! I'm not leaving until you're in this car," he said.

Zoe groaned. She began to shiver and decided that letting Billy drive her home was the best idea so she hesitantly walked towards his car door and threw it open.

Billy drove off once she was buckled up. "This doesn't mean I like you," Zoe muttered.

Billy sighed, "I didn't think it did."

"Good."