0 8

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

THE HANGOVER___________________________________

THE HANGOVER
___________________________________

Saturday morning Zoe and Courtney woke up in Zoe's car, which was still parked outside of Ben's house. Turns out that Billy had already left before they could get a ride with him, which meant they were forced to sleep in Zoe's car, luckily the seats were rather comfy for a car. Zoe started the car up and drove away, she wanted to get home and sleep in her actual bed.

"My head is pounding," Courtney groaned, switching the radio off.

"Mine too," Zoe sighed, watching the road in front of her. "I'm gonna have to tell my dad I stayed the night at yours or he'll start asking questions and eventually he'll find out the truth and ground me again," Zoe said, shaking her head.

In all honestly Zoe didn't plan on getting that drunk she only wanted to get tipsy so she could sober up and drive the two girls home later in the night, but seeing Brandon changed everything.

Memories from the night before came flooding into Zoe and Courtney's brain, and Courtney began to complain about the embarrassing things she did. "Oh my god I made out with Ben!" Courtney's eyes widened. "Holy shit... Why the hell did I do that?" Courtney asked, she was asking herself so Zoe remained quiet.

"At least you didn't dirty dance for Billy Hargrove, vomit right in front of him, tell him your breakup story and then cry into his chest," Zoe sighed.

Courtney's eyes widened. "He saw you vomit? Oh my god," Courtney began to chuckle. "Sorry Zoe, but that's pretty funny," she said.

Zoe smile with a shrug. "Maybe a little... how am I supposed to face him at school? We have two classes together," Zoe groaned. Courtney chuckled, feeling much better about her mistakes.

Zoe dropped Courtney back off at home and then went back to her house where she poured herself a glass of water and headed upstairs to take a shower and sleep the hangover away. Zoe had so many regrets, but she didn't want to think about any of them right now. All she wanted to do was take a nap.

Hours later Zoe woke up to her dad shaking her. "Dad? What time is it?" Zoe asked, squinting her eyes open.

"It's 7pm, I have to leave for work now. I'll be home by 12, so i'll see you in a few hours. You'll probably be awake all night considering you slept all day," Robert chuckled, patting her head. "Where did you run off to last night?" Robert asked

"Just to Courtney's house, we went to the diner for dinner and decided to go back to hers," Zoe shrugged, lying to her dad.

Robert nodded, smiling down at her. "Anyway, I've made pasta, it's in the fridge if you get hungry. Have a good night and ring the hospital if you need me, emergencies only though, remember," Robert said, standing up from her bed.

Zoe nodded, rolling back over and closing her eyes. "Goodnight, have a good shift," Zoe said as he walked out of her room.

Zoe continued to sleep until the next morning and it was exactly what she needed. An entire day of sleeping without waking up more than twice was amazing to Zoe. Now that Brandon was gone, sleeping was her new boyfriend and she wasn't mad about it.

______________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey all, sorry for the lack of updating within the last 4 days. My boyfriend recently got home from a trip overseas, so obviously i've been spending loads of time time with him!

I will start updating more frequently now, and I apologise if I take a long break within updating but I promise that I will always return!

I love you all, thanks for reading my story! Make sure to leave feedback and give the chapter a star if you enjoyed it!

Until next time,

— H