3 4

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

I LOVE YOU GUYS
___________________________________

Zoe sat in the waiting bay once again, this time she was with Katherine. Katherine had a bouquet of flowers in her hand.

"It'll be okay, Zoe," Katherine smiled. "My grandma was in a coma a few years ago and she woke up," Katherine said.

"I hope he wakes up soon," Zoe sighed. "I hate being alone at my house," she said. Katherine nodded, she felt the same which is why she liked that her brother was home all the time.

"You can go in now," The receptionist smiled. Zoe thanked her and jumped up, the two girls hurried down to Robert's room.

"Hey dad," Zoe said, taking a seat and holding his hand. "This is my friend, Katherine. You haven't met her yet," Zoe smiled.

"Hi," Katherine said. "I bought you flowers, I hope you like roses," Katherine said, filling up a vase with water and placing the roses in.

Katherine joined Zoe at a seat and the two sat there for hours talking about anything that they could in hopes he would wake up, but he didn't.

Katherine stayed the night at Zoe's house so she wouldn't have to be alone at least one night. Katherine was actually a wonderful cook and she cooked them her mother's family famous pasta.

Zoe loved it and even got seconds, which is unusual for her considering her appetite was very small, especially recently.

The girls stayed up late and watched a bunch of movies until eventually both of them passed out on the couch and the next morning they woke up to loud knocking on the front door.

Zoe groaned and shuffled over to the door, she opened it to reveal a smiling Jesse. Zoe grew confused. "Why are you here?" Zoe asked.

"I need your's and Katherine's help," Jesse said, pursing his lips as he pushed past Zoe.

"Alright, just walk right in," Zoe said, closing the door behind him. Katherine was sitting up on the couch, she looked half dead.

"What is Jesse doing here?" Katherine furrowed her eyebrows.

"He needs our help apparently," Zoe shrugged. Katherine and Zoe stared at Jesse as he sat down, waiting for him to begin.

Jesse sighed. "So," he started, glancing between the two. "I need your with..."

"With...?" Katherine said, urging him to continue.

Jesse groaned, "I have a crush on Lindsey and I need help." Katherine and Zoe glanced at each other and smiled. "What? Why are you smiling?" Jesse asked.

"Because, that's so cute! You two would be perfect together," Katherine giggled. Jesse smiled down at his feet. "If I can't have Billy and Zoe then I most definitely want Jesse and Lindsey!" Katherine declared.

Jesse nodded, hyping Katherine up while Zoe remained silent. Katherine hugged the brunette girl.

"Everything will be okay, Zoe," Katherine smiled, squeezing her tight.

Zoe sighed. "I don't think it will be this time," Zoe whispered.

Jesse watched the scene in front of him as the girl began to cry. In that moment he felt rather useless, Jesse didn't know how to react. He knew that if he was going to begin dating Lindsey he would need to know how to comfort a girl, so he decided to test his moves out on Zoe.

"Zoe," Jesse bent down placing a hand on her shoulder. "Katherine's right, everything will be okay... and Billy's an idiot, ditching someone as amazing as you for someone like Jessica? Dumbest thing he's ever done!" Jesse said.

Zoe smiled, wiping her tears from her eyes. "I love you guys," Zoe said, hugging the pair of them.

"We love you too," Katherine replied.
____________________

AUTHOR NOTE

Another chapter because i had a lot of motivation to write today & you guys are being so kind so you deserve it!

Until next time,

— H