1 1

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX___________________________________

___________________________________

Sex with Billy was unlike anything Zoe had ever felt. She had only ever been with Brandon and after having sex with Billy she knew why girls would moan in the movies.

Brandon didn't care much for her when it came to sex, everything was about him. Once he finished that was the end of it, so most of the time Zoe didn't get to finish. She didn't mind it at the time, but now that she's been with Billy she knows exactly what she's missing out on.

Billy wasn't like Brandon, he cared about her feeling good too and surprisingly was asking questions like, "is this okay?" and "does it feel good?" to which Zoe answered honestly, making the experience ever better.

It was rough, but it didn't hurt. When Brandon attempted to be rough it would genuinely hurt her and she'd have to tell him to stop and finish him off with her mouth or hands.

Zoe hoped that Billy didn't leave her now. She knew he had a reputation for being a man whore, but she really wanted to be different from the other girls. Zoe didn't want to be a hit and quit, she wanted to be a smash hit, she wanted to be wanted, not just by anyone but by Billy.

Billy wasn't just a rebound to her anymore, he was going to be her saviour, he was going to be her new distraction from all the bad things.

Billy enjoyed having sex with Zoe also. Billy wanted more even though they had just finished, he wanted a round 2, possibly even 3. Zoe had everything he liked in a women, tan skin, soft hair, a nice rack and a pretty face. Billy was set, he wasn't leaving her anytime soon.