3 2

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

HAIR PULLING AND WINE GLASSES
___________________________________

No one could compare to Billy and Zoe knew it. This wasn't even a breakup, how can it be if they were never official? But Zoe felt as horrible as you would after a breakup. She could tell that it would be hard to get over him, harder than it was to get over Brandon.

By this time, Zoe had only a few antidepressants remaining and she didn't want to ask her dad for more. Zoe knew that she couldn't rely on them, she couldn't get addicted like she was before. Zoe wanted to be able to fix herself.

Today was the fourth day of Spring break and she was going to hang out with her friends at Jesse's house. It was a small party for the group and Zoe was well aware that Billy and Jessica would be there, but she didn't want them to prevent her from being with her friends.

Zoe had to wait around all day until it was 3pm when she finally started getting ready. Zoe wanted to impress, she wanted to catch eyes... well only one eye. Billy's. Zoe wanted him to look at her the entire night and realise what he was missing so he would dump Jessica and run back to her.

She ended up changing into a black skirt with a white crop top. The black skirt was Billy's favourite and he had always wanted to see her actually wearing it as she didn't wear it often. Zoe slid into her doc martens, applied makeup and curled her hair.

Zoe then said goodbye to her father and left, she sped all the way to Jesse's house and parked in the driveway. Zoe couldn't see Billy's car which means her grand entrance wouldn't be as grand as she hoped.

Zoe sighed and knocked on the door. Jesse swung the door open a smiled at the sight of the girl.

"Zoe!" he cheered, giving her a hug.

Zoe chuckled, hugging him back as she walked into his house. She noticed Katherine and Lindsey seated on the couch, so Zoe decided to join them.

They were chatting up a storm with wine glasses filled with vodka and juice. The scene reminder her of a picture Robert had taken of Ivanna and one of her friends on her birthday years ago.

Zoe smiled and took a seat next to Katherine. "Oh, Zoe!" Katherine smiled at her. "Here, we made this for you," Katherine handed her a wine glass. "Now we can drink and look classy doing it," Katherine giggled.

Lindsey rolled her eyes. "Stop saying that," Lindsey said.

Zoe took a sip and her eyes widened. "Who mixed this shit?" Zoe asked. Katherine raised her hand with a smile. "Too much vodka," Zoe shook her head.

"More like not enough vodka," Katherine said, grabbing the vodka bottle and pouring it into her glass.

Lindsey shook her head. "If you get alcohol poisoning i'm going to murder you," she spoke, glaring at Katherine who simply shrugged and took a sip of her drink.

"Billy isn't going to be here any time soon," Jesse sighed, walking away from the front window and taking a seat across from the girls. Jesse watched Zoe as she glanced down at her lap, sadness took over her features. "You know, Zoe, Billy was better with you," Jesse said.