5 3

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

THE ENDING
___________________________________

Zoe laid back down on the bed next to Billy, she gently wrapped an arm around him and smiled.

"Billy," she said, shaking him. Billy groaned in response. "Wake up," she giggled, brushing hair from his face. "I miss you," Zoe whispered.

"I'm right here, Zoe," Billy mumbled in response. "Let me sleep in! Just for once!" Billy groaned, turning away from him.

Zoe chuckled. "You can't silly, you have work in an hour," Zoe replied, shaking him.

Billy groaned. "I'm going to quit," he responded.

"No you're not, don't be silly," Zoe said in return. "You have to take care of me and the baby somehow," Zoe smiled.

Billy shot up. "Baby?" He said, excited. "You're pregnant? It worked? It finally happened!" Billy began to grin. Zoe smiled with tears in her eyes.

"I thought it never would," Zoe chuckled. Billy ripped the sheets off of his fiancé and lifted her shirt up to reveal her stomach. He gently placed a hand on top of her skin.

"I'm gonna be a dad," Billy said. Zoe nodded. Billy chuckled and hugged the girl. "I love you!" Billy yelled.

"I love you too," Zoe replied, kissing him.

"This is the best day of my life, Zoe! You don't even understand how happy I am right now, I never thought this would happen to me," Billy said.

Zoe chuckled. "I can see how happy you are, babe," Zoe replied, grabbing his cheeks.

"We need to think of names! Umm... Rachel if it's a girl and—" Zoe cut him off.

"I'm barely even 4 weeks pregnant, Billy. We don't need to worry about names just yet," Zoe chuckled.

"You're right," he smiled. "Sorry i'm just really excited," he said.

"I can tell," she smiled in return.

"I think we should get married sooner then July," Billy said. "I want to be together before the baby is born, if you want that too," Billy smiled.

"I guess I can give up my beautiful Summer wedding for a cute Winter one," Zoe shrugged. "Only for the baby," she replied with a smile.

Billy nodded. The pair kissed. "I love you, Zoe!" Billy exclaimed.

"I love you too, Billy. Now get your cute ass up and get ready for work, the bills don't pay themselves," Zoe smiled.

"Don't you have work also?" Billy asked, confused.

"Nope, dad told me to stay home once he found out I was pregnant. Apparently I need time to process everything," Zoe chuckled.

"That's fair enough," Billy shrugged, jumping up. "I'm going to get ready now," he said, kissing her cheek.

"Alright babe," she replied. Zoe glanced down at her belly and placed her hands over the top of it. She couldn't wait to be a mother and a wife.

The second Billy left, Zoe grabbed her phone and rang all of her friends to tell them to good news. All of them were over joyed and wanted to come over immediately. Zoe agreed on dinner tonight.

Billy and Zoe rushed around hours after Billy finished work to set up for the dinner party and by the time the guests began to arrive she had only just finished.

Almost everything was different from 5 years ago. Lindsey and Jesse were still together. Courtney and Brandon unfortunately didn't last very long at all. Brandon was also getting married very soon to a lovely woman who Zoe adored very much, and to everyone's surprise... Courtney and Katherine began dating only months after Brandon and Courtney's split.

Turns out that Katherine had discovered that she was into girls only a few months after Zoe and her first met but was too scared to tell anyone in fear of rejection, and Courtney was into both males and females but didn't find out about the female side of things until she met Katherine.

Everyone was well and happy and starting families of their own. Zoe and Billy were incredibly happy with the news they had received this morning and even more happy now that they were surrounded by friends.

"Billy," Zoe said, walking into the kitchen. He spun around with a hum. Zoe gently kissed him. "I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too, Zoe," Billy replied, hugging her from the side.

The couple stared out into the dining room at their friends who were laughing with each other and talking about many different things all at once.

That's when it clicked for Billy and Zoe, this was it. This is what true happiness felt like. They had never felt better than they did in this exact moment.

The end.
_____________________

AUTHOR NOTE

i honestly can't believe that we're already at the end, seven months of writing this book and it's came to an end so quickly ;(

i was really reluctant to post this chapter because i can't really accept the fact that i won't be writing about zoe, billy and all her friends anymore, but i couldn't leave you guys waiting any longer.

thank you all so much for reading from start to finish, it means so much to me! if you like this book give me a follow as i'll definitely be making more billy hargrove (and other characters from stranger things and different fandoms) x oc books.

i love you all, stay safe and see you soon x

-H