1 7

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

MORE THAN JUST A CRUSH___________________________________

___________________________________

Thursday night Courtney, Ben and Zoe met up at Zoe's house. Ben was dumbfounded when he entered the large house. "It's literally a mansion!" he exclaimed at least 5 times. Zoe was use to people being overwhelmed by her house, it didn't have an affect on her anymore.

Zoe led the group up to her room where Billy was waiting on her bed. Courtney walked in and felt her blood boil. "Why is he here?" she asked, glaring at Billy. Billy glanced up from his magazine and smiled at the group of teenagers standing before him.

"Oh, Billy? Don't mind him, he's staying the night considering my dad won't be home till 7am," Zoe said, jumping up onto the bed next to him. "Just pretend he isn't here." Zoe smiled.

Ben and Billy shook hands before Ben and Courtney both took a seat on Zoe's bed. "Your bed is huge, what the hell? How much does your dad make a year?" Ben asked, still intrigued by her house.

"That's irrelevant," Zoe scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Let's just start this stupid assignment," Courtney sighed.

The remainder of the night consisted of Courtney and Ben doing most of the work and Zoe sitting in silence and from time to time giggling at the magazine Billy was reading. It pissed Courtney off, Ben wasn't very good at Biology which meant that she was doing all the hard stuff.

Courtney left that night angry, Ben was following behind her extremely confused. He could sense that she was mad and he feared it was because of him.

"Thank God, their gone," Billy said, throwing his magazine off her bed and pulling her onto his lap. "Those shorts have been giving me dirty thoughts," Billy smirked, kissing her neck.

"Really? I wore them just for you, I know how much you like it when I wear red," Zoe giggled, cupping his face and kissing him gently.

"I like it better when you're naked," Billy said. Zoe rolled her eyes with a smile. "Take them off, pretty girl," Billy whispered. "Take it all off."

Zoe stood up and slowly she began to take her clothes off, Billy did the same, except he was much faster than her. Billy was needy, he needed Zoe and he needed her right now.

Zoe woke up the next morning to the sound of her alarm, it was time to get up and go to school and she was dreading it. Zoe didn't want to leave Billy's arms.

Billy groaned, "turn that thing off." Zoe did just that. "I'm not getting up today, let's just skip," Billy said.

Zoe nodded. "I was thinking the same thing," she said as she buried her head into Billy's neck. Billy hugged her tighter which left her smiling.

The two fell back asleep and woke up again just before 7. Zoe panicked, her dad would be home soon. She sat straight up and woke Billy up. Billy groaned again.

"Billy get up, my dad will be home soon we have to leave. He'd kill me if he knew I was skipping," Zoe said as she slipped into a pair of jeans she found on her floor. "Billy!" She yelled, pushing the boy.

Billy groaned, turning around to face her. "Okay, fine," he said, standing up. The two of them quickly changed into their clothes and left, leaving no trace that they had ever even been there.

Zoe and Billy drove to Starcourt Mall to get breakfast and shop. Zoe ended up buying a lot of new clothes and even some shirts for Billy which she found cute.

Billy watched the brunette girl as she skimmed through the clothes, she looked happy. Billy knew that something about her had changed in the last few weeks, she was different. She wasn't Zoe, she was ditching Courtney and Billy could see it.

Billy knew that Courtney knew and he could tell that she was pissed off. Billy wanted to find a way to help, but he feared that the only way he could is by leaving Zoe and he couldn't do that. Billy cared for her a whole lot. Billy didn't know what he was feeling but he was trying to hide it. Billy was scared that he was slowly falling in love her with Zoe.

She looked beautiful as she skipped over to him, showing him the clothes she just bought. The two of them left the store and went to have lunch. The only thing on Billy's mind was the thought that he may in fact be falling in love with her, but little did he know that Zoe had fallen in love with him weeks ago.