3 8

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

HOT GIRL SUMMER
___________________________________

Katherine and Zoe were seated in her kitchen. Lindsey and Jesse had gone home for the first time in a few day, but Katherine decided to stay.

Like usual, Katherine was cooking dinner. "My birthday is coming up," Zoe sighed.

Katherine smiled over at her. "I know, June 30th, isn't it?" Katherine asked. Zoe nodded. "Yes," she grinned.

Zoe pursed her lips and tried to shake the thoughts of her dad not being here to celebrate with her out of her head. It was a big day for Zoe, she turned 18. She would finally be an adult.

Katherine finished up her cooking and handed out a plate to Zoe. The two girls ate in silence, talking every now and then. Katherine brainstorming what she could buy the girl for her birthday and Zoe was thinking of nothing, absolutely nothing.

The next morning Zoe woke up on the couch where she must of fell asleep. She noticed a note on the coffee table from Katherine basically explaining that she had gone home to say goodbye to her father before he left for a business trip and that she wouldn't be back until the afternoon.

Zoe headed upstairs and got ready for the day. She changed into a peach coloured skirt with a white top tucked into the top, as well as her doc martens and she left for the day, heading to the hospital first to check up on her dad.

"Hey dad," Zoe smiled, grabbing his hand. "It's my birthday in 2 weeks, so please, please be awake by then. Take your time, but not too much time to wake up, thanks," Zoe giggled. She sighed and gave his hand a squeeze.

After about half an hour of sitting there and talking to her dad without a response, she decided it was time leave if she didn't want to be late. "Sorry that I can't stay for hours today, I made plans with Lindsey," Zoe said, standing up. She planted a kiss on the top of his hand and gave his hand one final squeeze before she left him.

Zoe kept her head high as she travel through the corridors and out of the hospital to her car. Zoe drove all the way to Starcourt Mall where she was meeting Lindsey to try to finish an assignment they were given over the summer. The pair had almost smashed the entire thing in 2 weeks so they could have a stress-free, hot girl summer.

Zoe walked into the ice cream parlour and sat down with Lindsey who was eating an ice cream and reading over what they had wrote. "Hey," Zoe smiled as she tucked herself in.

"Oh, hey," Lindsey smiled. "You know I think we can finish this today, we have two sections left and if we each do a section each, we'll get it done fast," Lindsey said, pushing the sheet over to her.

Zoe read over the instructions. "Sure, i'll do the overall conclusion," Zoe shrugged.

"Alright," Lindsey smiled, grabbing a pencil from her pencil case. "Looks like I have to figure out information about the benefits of eating healthy, thanks Zoe," Lindsey rolled her eyes.

Zoe chuckled. "You're better at the theory side of PE anyway, why are you complaining?" Zoe asked.

Lindsey shook her head as she flipped open her book to try and find in-depth information about the topic. "Don't talk me," Lindsey said, lifting her hand in Zoe's face.